June 2011 Moms

Bad Ulta... BAD! >=| *vent*

I love doing bright colors (especially neons!) on my toes. My favorite neon pink polish went mysteriously missing last summer, and I had not replaced it until this past Saturday. (I don't paint my toes in the winter, unless there's a special occasion when they'll be showing in a pretty pair of shoes or something.)

I just went to put it on... and it's clumpy and gross and... ewwwww! Tried thinning it out, and that didn't work. Thought it may just be the heat in the house, since I haven't turned the A/C on just yet, and it was really warm the last couple of days. Took the pink off and used another color I have from the same brand (and also bought at the same time I bought the 1st neon pink last summer, at Ulta), and it went on smoother than melted butter! Rawr!!!

I know it seems stupid to be pissed off about... but I paid almost $8 for that ONE bottle of nail polish, damnit! I'm taking it back this weekend and asking for another one! *pout* 

Ok... vent over! =D *shares her Sour Patch Kids w/ everyone* 

Photobucket

Re: Bad Ulta... BAD! >=| *vent*

• I wanted to paint my nails the awesome dark dark blue (almost black) polish today. It was clumpy and stringy and gross too. I was so sad. I really seriously wanted to cry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • was it the ulta brand of nail polish? I have had the WORST luck with their brand of products.... I bought their mascara last time I bought mascara and it made my eyes SO red and teary, not to mention it was the clumpiest ickiest, slop of macara I've ever bought.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLIa0909:
    was it the ulta brand of nail polish? I have had the WORST luck with their brand of products.... I bought their mascara last time I bought mascara and it made my eyes SO red and teary, not to mention it was the clumpiest ickiest, slop of macara I've ever bought.

No... it was a China Glaze! (Which I've never had a problem with before!) =/ 

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"