3rd Trimester
Options

Charlie Sheen -nbr, obviously :)

Is anyone watching this guy on Piers Morgan right now? What an awfully sad train wreck... such denial and defensiveness. The guy needs help.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Charlie Sheen -nbr, obviously :)

• Options
    OMG--yes, we're watching. Total train wreck. I like how he admits he parties hard and has done all sorts of drugs, but he abstains from the pain pills. Um, ok--then you're DEFINITELY not an addict.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been keeping tabs on him via TMZ, and the guy seriously needs help.  It looks like he's in the middle of a manic episode...I think he might have bipolar disorder.  I'm not a professional, but my sister has it, and he's acting the exact same way she does when she gets manic.  She also self medicates with various illegal substances and BRAGS about it.  It's just so sad...the man has 4 kids who need their father, not some arsehole who enjoys being into drugs and that whole scene. Tongue Tied 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow - he is a real piece of work.  It's interesting listening to him say that he's not an addict; I just don't see how that's possible.  He's also totally biting the hand that feeds him.  Even if CBS gets rid of the creator of his show, I really don't think he's helping himself get any other form of work with his mean comments.
  • Options
    I was thinking bipolar, too.  At this rate, I don't think he'll last much longer.  Have you seen him without his dentures?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

he looks so gross. gaunt and pale with dark eye circles. he looks like an old man. 

GET OFF THE DRUGS MAN!

he is a nutter and needs serious help. lost cause.  

• Options
    He's nuts. WINNING!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"