June 2011 Moms
Options

Nutella!

Why is it so good?  I haven't had it in over 10 years and have been thinking about it but kept forgetting to buy some.  Well, I got some today while I was running errands and I can't stop eating it!

For anyone who doesn't know, it's like peanut butter but made with hazelnuts instead and it has cocoa mixed in.  It's insanely good.  I'm trying to think of different things to spread it on but honestly I just want to eat it with a spoon. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nutella!

• Options
    I've never tried it but it looks so good in the commercials!! I'm going to buy some next time I go grocery shopping!
  • Options

A nutella crepe is my favorite dessert!

(although i think it's a travesty that they try to make it seem like a "healthy" spread for breakfast of all things in their commercials)

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea, not so healthy...but oh, so good! I usually just eat it with a spoon or spread on warm toast so it melts a little. Yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    Yummm.  I've never had it on toast.  I always eat it with strawberries or make a Nutella/banana quesadilla! Bahhh...want Nutella now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've had it on waffles and today i had it on an apple. Sooooo yummy! I can't believe I had never tried it before this year.
  • Options
    Oh yes.  I not the joy of Nutella far too well!  You are not alone my friend.  I personally, can eat it without crackers or anything--just by the spoonful!
  • Options
    it's laced with crack, didn't you know?
  • Options
    I had nutella on Graham crackers earlier today... So good!
  • Options

I posted about nutella a few months ago. I LOVE it!!!!! Now I am going to have to eat some....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    Oh, we keep Nutella stocked in our house! My husband is from Europe, so he ate Nutella all the time there! We put it on waffles, toast, strawberries, bananas, graham crackers, and whatever else can taste good with hazelnutty chocolately goodness! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekbel424:

because of this post I had some Teddy Grahams dipped in Nutella.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options

imageTurtle143:
    it's laced with crack, didn't you know?

it has to be! it is the greatest invention next to well, i really can't name anything quite as good!

• Options
    romilromil member

you guys are killing me! guess who will be going to the supermarket at lunch time and buying nutella!?

can't wait!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Nutella on graham crackers with mini marshmallows, lazy girl smores!  My 4 year old loves a "chocolate" sandwich w whole wheat bread and nutella.  I think adding bananas to it would be good, I like it on a croissant for that European flair (super unhealthy).  Pair it w peanut butter for a dip w apples...  please stop me, I must go eat some right now.
  • Options

imagekbel424:

Oh great, now I need this. When I was in Germany, I would eat French bread with Nutella for breakfast. Good thing I was backpacking and burned off a lot of the calories!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"