Cloth Diapering
Options

Wool Lovers, come in

First.... tell me, how do you diferentiate between a "stash" and an "addiction" to wool?

Second...when do you use it--mostly overnight with a fitted, during the day, all the time, etc?  We do wool most nights and the occasional cute pair of longies during the day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wool Lovers, come in

• Options

Oh hey!  Do I know you?

I have a stash that is developing into an addiction.  It's so cute!  And this is the girl that HATED hippy-looking longies and whatnot going into this whole CDing thing.

We use wool every single night.  Then during the day, I have a pair of wool interlock that look like regular pants for if we go out!  I'm still not quite at the place where I'll take Jude out in the hippy longies for the looks I get in our not-so-crunchy city.  :)

Oh- I'm almost done with the blog entry!  Is it okay if it's in three parts?? There is THAT much info I'm coming up with.  :)

• Options

Hello stranger!

That is AWESOME about the blog post!!! Thanks times 1000!!!!

Oh, see, in my, even-less-crunchy-city, I LOVE taking Mara out in her wool!!!  And...thanks to you, I have a new pair of wool shorts and wool capris coming soon from MS.....and those longies I ordered at Fluff Again (yeah, I STILL don't have those).

Yeah...I may be obsessed....I'm going to blame you for this :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerobynlynn83:

Hello stranger!

That is AWESOME about the blog post!!! Thanks times 1000!!!!

Oh, see, in my, even-less-crunchy-city, I LOVE taking Mara out in her wool!!!  And...thanks to you, I have a new pair of wool shorts and wool capris coming soon from MS.....and those longies I ordered at Fluff Again (yeah, I STILL don't have those).

Yeah...I may be obsessed....I'm going to blame you for this :)

Okay, well you inspired me then.  :)  Oh!  I JUST got an email from her last week saying mine were done.  I bet yours aren't too far behind.  I'm anxious to see them, but WOW- how long has it been?  Like 4 months? 

• Options
    i am becoming obsessed with skirties.  i only have one and i need more more more.  i do plan to take her out in them and my city is the least crunchy you can imagine. 
  • Options

Stash = what's in regular rotation

Addiction = extra stuff that I will rarely use and probably shouldn't have blown the $ on

Mostly overnight and during naps. I envision more skirties and shorties during the day once this place finally warms up.

• Options

I have an addiction.  My son is in wool 100% of the time that he is wearing a fitted.  And I love the "dirty hippy" multicolor ones so we do get fun looks when we're out in public sometimes.  Which amuses me and I consider a "bonus".  Stick out tongue

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"