May 2011 Moms

insensitive DH

I don't know whether or not to call this insensitive or just stupid, but i guess I'm not allowed to mention any aches or pains??

me: "I've got pain in my groin and in my lady bits"

dh: "do you think you'll have to have a c-section?"

me: "what?"

dh: "well, if you can't handle this how are you going to birth a baby?"

me: "what?!!?!?"..... walks away

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: insensitive DH

• Did you give him the finger? Wink

Love your baby girl's first name...that's ours, too!

• imageMrsD1:

Did you give him the finger? Wink

Love your baby girl's first name...that's ours, too!

Nope, I'm usually to caught off guard to have a decent reaction! lol!

And yaay for the name! what's your MN choice?

• Loading the player...
  • Next time you walk past him, give him a wedgie, a BIG one. Then when he tells you it hurts ask him if he's still gonna poop?

• Um, are we not allowed to feel pain at this point too?

Sorry girl I think he just doesn't understand what you are going through and didn't think before he spoke. 

What does he think of the nursery? You've done such a good job on everything!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:

Um, are we not allowed to feel pain at this point too?

Sorry girl I think he just doesn't understand what you are going through and didn't think before he spoke. 

haha! he's pissed cuz I did the nursery w/o him!  I was mad at him for something else stupid he said (I won't even go there cuz i love him and don't want to make him out to be a total idiot!) so I finished the painting by myself and put the crib together while he was taking  nap!

• imageAngel0423:
    imagemeimsx:

haha! he's pissed cuz I did the nursery w/o him!  I was mad at him for something else stupid he said (I won't even go there cuz i love him and don't want to make him out to be a total idiot!) so I finished the painting by myself and put the crib together while he was taking  nap!

Ah so it was a tense situation anyway. Well I can't imagine him sitting there with a delicate paintbrush putting polka dots on letters. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    imageAngel0423:
    imagemeimsx:

Ah so it was a tense situation anyway. Well I can't imagine him sitting there with a delicate paintbrush putting polka dots on letters. 

He says something stupid pretty much on a daily basis, so i've come to expect it! 

and i did the polka dots with a q-tip :) Martha stewart over here!! lol!

• imageelisbu:

Next time you walk past him, give him a wedgie, a BIG one. Then when he tells you it hurts ask him if he's still gonna poop?

Yesyou made me giggle

imageimage
  • imageelisbu:

Next time you walk past him, give him a wedgie, a BIG one. Then when he tells you it hurts ask him if he's still gonna poop?

Yes 

• imageAngel0423:

He says something stupid pretty much on a daily basis, so i've come to expect it! 

and i did the polka dots with a q-tip :) Martha stewart over here!! lol!

Oh my gosh! That's such a great idea! I didn't even think of that and some of my dots are a little wonky.

Meimsx no more
  • imagetheaustins05:
    imageelisbu:

Yesyou made me giggle

I don't think I could even do that with a straight face!

• imageelisbu:

OMG! This made me laugh so hard Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker

• I don't think it's insensitive, I think he's just a man (I can actually see this conversation happening at my house).  I am glad to hear that my DH isn't the only one acting this way.  I thought I was overracting by some of the things he's recently said but I'm filing them away as he's a man and just doesn't understand. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"