I took J to the pedi today b/c I thought his allergies were lasting a bit too long and not responding to the normal meds, plus he started with a cough. Turns out all that allergy drainage has now turned into fluid in his ears, sinus infection, swollen glands, and the beginning of bronchitis - lovely!
So anyway, now we're home with lots of meds for him. Normally he's a great med taker and actually asks for his "special medicine". However we gave him his antibiotic tonight (only the 2nd time he's ever been on one and the other was when he was a baby) and he freaked out. Spit it out completely and kept telling us "I no like it! It tastes yucky!". We're supposed to do that 2x/day for 10 days...help!
Is this something I can get flavored? Any tips? It doesn't smell that bad, so I don't know if he doesn't like the tastes or the thickness of it (it's very chalky).