Eco-Friendly Family
Options

***~~~Weekly Green Bean Check in~~~***

Congratulations on our newest arrivals! 

LuvlieK Cove Henry 2.24.11

Papagena                        Connor  Aiden     2.16.11daenikoffre                          OliverIndigo           1.14.11  AppleMomma               Rebecca                    1.11.11mrsjjd                                    Toren Joseph         1.9.11  psybaby25                            Isabella Lizette     12.12.10 MrsD_111106                     Zachary               12.12.10  welshgirl                               BabyGirl             12.6.10  Ris1127                                AveryRae             11.23.10
j.d.gal                                    Liam                    11.18.10

Phanatic                               Rory Boyd            11.17.10  
 triumphantreturnofplanningbug Mariana Ruah  11.6.10  Fun2Dream                 Audrey Veronica     11.5.10   clayswife                     Cora Lynn             10.23.10  danjou21                     Ethan Daniel          10.18.10  roundtheworldgirl         Girl                      10.11.10   OctoberBabyH            Violet Henson         10.3.10   Am I missing anyone?  Updates?If you've had your babyand have a birth story, please post a link and I'll hyperlink it to your name....~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~...

Update everyone on your pregnancy :) 
New appointment?  Ultrasound?  Buy a new item forbaby?  Whatever you'd like to share.  Here's a list of our pregnantmembers, in order of due date:February

Baby  Aud&Shad777 2.16.11   Boy    david_n_cole
           bethy84        
March
3.3.11    Boy    runnergirl793.18.11             MTOW 3.23.11   Boy     satreece3.15.11   Girl     Joes_love 3.24.11    Girl      danaann783.31.11             jennterrell April 4.8.11     Boy    SouthSideDrea   
Girl    Alirebco
Girl    BabyTaylor

May
5.6.11               KidsRN
June
Girl   PinkPearlGirl
6.21.11              mommy2b08
 August
Baby     mantle 8.20.11 Baby  genevieved8.29.11 Baby livalil319 September9.1.11                MissyOlivePants
9.10.11             JosephsSweetie
9.21.11             CeltiCutie
9.28.11             Dork_Fish
Congratulations to everyone!If you would like to be added, please post your due date, gender if you know it, guess if you would like, and please also let me know if you plan on staying on team green :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***~~~Weekly Green Bean Check in~~~***

• Options

Seems like a short list for 2011! I'm the only May mama?

I'm 30 wks now...this baby is quite the mover. He moves so close to the surface of my skin (if that makes sense) that I feel like he's going to pop right thru my belly button!

DH and I have completely slacked on getting things ready....Baby Boy's nursery is still set up as a guest bedroom. Ugh....thankfully we don't need to paint or anything like that. Just need to pick up the crib and dresser we are borrowing from my sister so we can set that up. I do have sheets and the changing pad cover for the room. So at least once we do get the furniture set up it will look a little more put together. I need to figure out all the decor though.....going with a penguin theme. I haven't decided what to do about a rocking chair....don't really want to buy a whole new one, but the one in DD's room was custom made and matches her room (the wood stain and the fabric - neither of which are remotely close to matching baby boys room).

We also still need to get an infant carseat. We borrowed a ton of stuff last time from DH's brother and they are now using it for their 2nd kiddo.....which means we now need to get our own stuff. I have been snagging good deals here and there though, so thus far it hasn't been too big of a dent in our wallets!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You need to update with luvlie's info since she had her baby last week :)

So, I'm 34 weeks this week.  No medical appointments beside the chiropractor who I'm seeing twice a week for pubic bone pain and proper baby positioning.  It is really helping, thank goodness.  

Nursery is basically done with the exception of framing/hanging the art and ordering the mobile.  Here's a link to what it looks like for the most part. 

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25011237

Just counting down the days until I get to 37 weeks since then I can birth in the center.  I just really don't want to go to the hospital this time so crossing my fingers there.  

image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Spent 2 hours in L&D yesterday.  I had been having some heavy duty cramping that radiated into my back, groin and thighs.  Once hooked to the monitors we could see the Miss Thing's heart rate was high (over 200), which worried me.  They kept me longer than they would have just to make sure that her heart rate settled back into a normal rate.  No dilation or actual contractions, so after making sure the baby wasn't in distress, they sent me home.

Otherwise, everything is normal.  I was 36 weeks yesterday, and have an appointment on Friday. Not looking forward to the start of the internal exams, especially after the exams yesterday.

The nursery is sheer chaos.  It's full of crap from being the guestroom/storage room.  We've really slacked off!  DH built a closet organizer and primed.  Hopefully he'll get the painting done this week.  Not sure how much more we'll get done before she gets here, but I've kind of given up.  She'll be rooming with us for at least the first few months anyway.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Drea- I LOVE the nursery! It's sooo colorful and fun! I really love all the home made stuff. that knitted bunny and blanket! So special! Sorry about the stressful appointment but hopefully everything is good next few times! I'll keep you in my thoughts! 

Nothing new here. Early on there isn't usually, right? haha I am on the verge of calling the OB and taking her up on her offer for "something for the nausea"... That's about it really.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Had my 24 week appointment yesterday and another ultrasound to check some things they couldn't see on the last one. Baby looks great - weighs around 1.5lbs and measuring on time. Heart rate was 145 as always. Ultrasound tech was the rougher less friendly one in the office and she was being a little careless around baby's parts despite knowing we don't want to find out the sex. Luckily I diverted my eyes and didn't see anything obvious. Stick out tongue

Oh and I got the paperwork for my glucose screening. Boo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"