Pre-School and Daycare

Clicky Poll: How many Pillow Pets do you have?

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky Poll: How many Pillow Pets do you have?

• I'm probably gonna be the only "0" response.

I just don't get them.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • zero.

Griffin would be happy to get one- but he knows "we don't need another pillow" - yes, that is what he says when we walk by them in the mall, lol - he listens to his mama well :)

I'm convinced they caused the bedbug problem... i think China stuffed bedbugs in them and then made them a trend- and BAM - bedbugs everywhere :)   Yes- i joke- but the fact that I thought that ever makes me grossed out by them :)

• Loading the player...

Carly has the ladybug from her uncle(BIL) and Braelyn has the puppy from her aunt (my sister).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1, but it's not a brand name pillow pet
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Brother and SIL got one for DD. I would not have bought it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 5 between 3 kids

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3 - one for each of the boys.  Nicholas wants more!  But I'm not inclined to stock up.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• 2- both were gifts but our toddler loves them.  He has one on the couch that he snuggles with and one in his bed.  They're cute, don't know why such a big deal though, they've been out for years with that annoying commercial!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We have three, but that's only one per kid.  Each of them got one from Santa.  They're now lobbying for the "baby" ones or the mini-ones.  Not sure what they are but the girls saw them at the mall and must have them...
  • Two, one for each girl. They were Christmas gifts from their great-grandparents; before that I had successfully avoided buying them despite DD1 begging for one whenever she spotted them in a store.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Zero. DS has no idea what they even are, which is fine with me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • only 1 for us...DD got it as a Christmas gift but she rarely remembers that she has it.
    Brandi dd - Emma Rose - 6.24.06 dd - Alexis Grace - 09.03.10 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageschnappycat:
    Zero. DS has no idea what they even are, which is fine with me.

Ditto.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • PeskyPesky member
    4 -- one I got for DD as a baby and she has discarded.  Figured DS will inherit.  She digs her unicorn one.  And then my parents, with the usual best of intentions worst of results, sent us 2 for Valentine's Day -- the Valentine's puppy ones for each kid and neither has any interest in them.  If it wouldn't have caused family havoc, I would've returned them.  I am hoping there will be no more but my parents have a nasty habit of not listening.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"