Two Under 2

I found a KOLCRAFT CONTOURS DOUBLE STROLLER

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Geneva}

+ 2 car seat adapters on craigslist for 100.00 good buy or no? Haven't gone to see it, but is this a good double stroller for 2under 2. Mine will be 11 months apart. I also have a toyota camry FYI.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Geneva}
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I found a KOLCRAFT CONTOURS DOUBLE STROLLER

• I have this stroller and it fits in the trunk of my corolla. It fits better in the SUV but everything fits better in the larger car. A camry is a larger car than the corolla so I think it will be fine. The seats come off to make it smaller when you fold it up. That is how i have to make it work for my car. I love the car seat adapter. It really made life easy. The company also has great customer service if you need to order new parts. I would check on the website to see if the infant seat adapter will work with your baby seat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can get a new one on Amazon for about $150ish and the extra adapter is $12, so not sure if $100 is good for a used one.  This for the red one/last year's model.  I was just looking @ it on Friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes I am going to offer 80 and see if they wanna take that. THanks so much ladies. 
  • Have you seen this stroller in person?  It is a BUS.  There are other tandem strollers out there that are much shorter (Baby Jogger City Select and Britax B-Ready to name two).  Yes, it is the cheapest, but definitely not the best.  My friend regretted getting this stroller for her twins.
  • imagesweetheart18:
    Have you seen this stroller in person?  It is a BUS.  There are other tandem strollers out there that are much shorter (Baby Jogger City Select and Britax B-Ready to name two).  Yes, it is the cheapest, but definitely not the best.  My friend regretted getting this stroller for her twins.

This, I had one and I can't say it's horrible, but it's not the best (we have a city select now) but if that isn't in your budget it's one of the most versatile strollers on the affordable end of the spectrum.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • I bought this on craigslist and had it in my garage for about 4 months and then sold it again. It was huge and drove sort of wobbly. I couldn't imagine having the two kids in it. It does seem good but in person I did not think so. I have a pathfinder and it was big.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"