VBAC
Options

intro and good news! :)

Hi!  I had my son 12/2007 and he was 9 lbs 13 oz.  He had pooped inside of me, and he wasn't decending at all.  i was pretty much stuck at 7 cm, so the doctor 'forced' a c-section on me.  I wasn't educated at the time, so went with it.  Fast forward to 3/2010, my doctor said she would let me go until my due date to give natural birth to my daughter....she decided to be more than a day late and they once again 'forced' me to have a C.  I finally found a doctor that is okay with letting me go two weeks past my de date  to have the natural birth that i've been wanting!  I'm not pregnant yet, but we plan on trying later this year, early next year.  I look forward to reading everyone's success stories!!
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: intro and good news! :)

• Options

Great news!

Your kids are gorgeous :) 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's great that you have a supportive doc!  Good luck!
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our kids are really close together in age, and I have really similar stories to you. Great news!
  • Options
    Umm....your children are gorgeous!  That is great....my doc would have let me go the two weeks late too, then would induce.  My DD came at 41w1d : ), went into labor on my own.  GL!
    Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    your babies are GORGEOUS!!

congrats on finding a provider! good luck :) and hope u stick around. women on here are very supportive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"