October 2011 Moms
Options

Not hungry at all!

I am 7 weeks and I have aboslutely no appetite at all! Are there any mommies-to-be out there who are experiencing the same thing?

Re: Not hungry at all!

• Options
    Right here! I am also afraid of getting sick, so that is making me stay away too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Absolutely!  I actually almost fainted at work today because I forgot to eat lunch.  I wasn't hungry at all and finally had to force lunch down.

DH made tacos for dinner tonight and when he asked me this afternoon if I wanted them, it sounded great.  As soon as I sat down, I had to force myself to eat them.  I ate one and then all the tomatoes I cut up.

2.5.14 LMP - 3.15.14 BFP - 4.4 u/s confirmed no sac - 4.10 ruptured tube with emergency surgery

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have hunger until shortly after 6 weeks. That lasted a week and then went away until today. Luckily, because of that week, my office is stocked with fruits, nuts, and crackers.
  • Options
    It seems chocolate milk is the only thing appealing to me right now. I made DH and my stepson a pot roast yesterday and the smell of it just made me extremely nauseous so I just had a glass of chocolate milk and some fruit.....
  • Options
    Not really hungry. I get hungry at work about an hour before lunch and then again at 3. Otherwise, I have to force food down. Fortunately, I haven't had any m/s yet, but if I lay down on the couch/bed right after eating, sometimes it feels like the food is just sitting there.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

It seems like between the hours of 10am and 4pm I'm starving, but in the morning and in the evening/night I'm not hungry at all! Strange!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm not hungry either. I've been nauseated most of the time (not throwing up just feel like I'm going to constantly) and the smell of food makes me ill. I feel so bad for my husband because he comes home from work and I don't want to eat dinner with him...I end up eating small snacky things and I have to force myself to eat even that. I know he's dying for the day when I feel like making him a lasagna again. :)
    Hunter Michael 14mo son
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"