October 2011 Moms

Official March Siggy Challenge

After feedback and a couple of ideas, it's decided that the March siggy should be something that you feel lucky/blessed to have in your life. It can be whatever you so pick!

Let's see those siggys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Official March Siggy Challenge

• the bump won'tlet me add tickers or even get to the page to add my siggy, any ideas how to fix it? (as you probably can tell, I've been around a while and know how to do it, but the error pages I get won't let me get to "my bump")
  • I know that a couple of girls appealed to the bump Gods to have them reset something. That's the only lead I really have. You may want to PM Papps and ask her. I know that she dealt with this issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow that was easy! I already have my march siggy set!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is DH. I need to get some better pictures of my dogs because I feel blessed to have them too lol
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • imagePuddlezzz:
    Wow that was easy! I already have my march siggy set!
    Same here!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Luckily I'm set since I can't change my siggy either.
  • Alrighty off to change it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageantosh2008:

After feedback and a couple of ideas, it's decided that the March siggy should be something that you feel lucky/blessed to have in your life. It can be whatever you so pick!

Let's see those siggys!

Nothing on my page will update. Does anyone know who I can contact to get it fixed

• Try contacting the bump administrators.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"