Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone watching Bethanny Ever After?

WTF!!! damn did you see her stomach?!?! Even my DH is jealous of her abs! i was amazed. to my dismay i have never had a stomach like that. even in my thin days. yeah yeah im friggen jealous... Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone watching Bethanny Ever After?

• I can't watch her. She irritates me too much.
  • i was hooked on last season when i was preg. but this season is pretty boring. (from the 10min i've seen so far)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMCC1010:
    I can't watch her. She irritates me too much.

This.  I liked her on RHONY because it wasn't all her, all the time.  Her snarkiness is good in small dosages.  After 2 episodes of Bethenney Getting Married, I had enough.  A full hour of her makes me want to pull my hair out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageCassie730:
    If you had a trainer and all the time in the world your abs would probably look like that too!!! It must be pretty nice to be paid to booze and look good :-)

Exactly.  It must be nice to have a live-in nurse who takes care of your baby all the time.  Oh wait, I like to take care of my own kid.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I didn't even know it was on!  Thanks- I actually love Bethenny Embarrassed  (although, I believe there were some recent bf'ing comments she made that would probably annoy me if I had taken a second to listen to what she said....probably best I don't)
  • imagesoldiersgirl78:

imageCassie730:
    If you had a trainer and all the time in the world your abs would probably look like that too!!! It must be pretty nice to be paid to booze and look good :-)

Exactly.  It must be nice to have a live-in nurse who takes care of your baby all the time.  Oh wait, I like to take care of my own kid.

Comments like this always annoy me.  How does having a live-in nurse mean she doesn't care for her baby or enjoy taking care of her baby?  Do you feel the same way about someone who sends their kid to daycare or an in-home nanny 10 hours a day?

I never get why people get so agitated by people in the entertainment industry having round the clock nanny help.  They have wacky, unpredictable schedules that most average Americans with more "normal" work schedules aren't accustomed to.  A typical day could involve a 7 am morning show interview, a 10am photo shoot, the afternoon free and then a speaking engagement at 8pm.  They travel a lot.  They pay someone full time to live with them so that person can be flexible with their schedule. 

Do you really think this person NEVER gets a break and just takes care of their kid 24-7?  Of course not!  They get ample time off when the parents are taking care of the kid - it's just not after 6pm Mon-Fri and Saturday and Sunday like the rest of the world. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageCiconrad:
    imagesoldiersgirl78:

imageCassie730:

Comments like this always annoy me.  How does having a live-in nurse mean she doesn't care for her baby or enjoy taking care of her baby?  Because from the parts of the show that I've seen, alot of the time when Bethanny is home and not working, the nurse is taking care of the baby. Do you feel the same way about someone who sends their kid to daycare or an in-home nanny 10 hours a day?  My kid goes to daycare while I work, but when I'm not working, I'm taking care of him.

• imagesoldiersgirl78:
    imageCiconrad:
    imagesoldiersgirl78:

imageCassie730:

Comments like this always annoy me.  How does having a live-in nurse mean she doesn't care for her baby or enjoy taking care of her baby?  Because from the parts of the show that I've seen, alot of the time when Bethanny is home and not working, the nurse is taking care of the baby. Do you feel the same way about someone who sends their kid to daycare or an in-home nanny 10 hours a day?  My kid goes to daycare while I work, but when I'm not working, I'm taking care of him.

Well, they are filming, which I would assume Bethenney considers working, given she's in the entertainment industry.

I just think it's b/s to say "oh well, I actually like to take care of my kids" because someone has live-in help.  I know lots of people with aupairs who still spend lots of solo time with their kids and enjoy being with their children.

• imageCiconrad:
    imagesoldiersgirl78:
    imageCiconrad:
    imagesoldiersgirl78:

imageCassie730:

Well, they are filming, which I would assume Bethenney considers working, given she's in the entertainment industry.

I just think it's b/s to say "oh well, I actually like to take care of my kids" because someone has live-in help.  I know lots of people with aupairs who still spend lots of solo time with their kids and enjoy being with their children.

Lighten up!  Could just be my jealousy talking Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"