Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nursery Help: Grey White Black Theme

I am trying to get some ideas for an earl grey / grey-blue themed wall with white molding and darker (espresso or black) furniture.  I'm not very good at trying to imagine what it would look like and was hoping some of you may have good photos or ideas?  Are there any recommendations that you may have?

Here's what I'm thinking for the color scheme

Or this..minus the animal print rug

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nursery Help: Grey White Black Theme

• I love that color theme. I'm doing a blue gray white theme but we are having a lot of work done to our house so it's not put together. I never found bedding I loved so I found separates that were actually a lot cheaper. I see you have a bulldog (me too) and one of my favorite pieces for the nursery is a poster from etsy 'keep calm and love bulldogs' which is a great gray color. I put it in a big white frame and it looks great. I chose wall paint color Behr Skyline Steel but almost chose Benjamin Moore Nymbus Gray. It seems like from your inspiration that you are not looking for a 'theme' room. I have slowly been finding things at home goods, ikea, bay, and etsy. Good luck!
  • Check out this website...TONS of pictures. There should be some that are in your color scheme!

https://babyroombio.weebly.com/boy-rooms.html

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"