Breastfeeding

Milk storage bags?

What brand do you like and why?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Milk storage bags?

• You'll find Lansinoh to be the overwhelming response. The reason is they are the best and lie flat and freeze flat.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Definitley Lansinoh. Besides the fact that they lie flat to freeze, they have two zipper closures to make sure that they're sealed tight.

ETA: You can buy on Amazon through Subscrive and Save. Much cheaper than buying retail.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep Lansinoh is also my favorite.  Also FYI the bag says 6 ozs but I found you can freeze 8 ozs in it and never had a problem with them exploding or cracking when frozen.  Saves you some money on bags.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I use Lansinoh. It's just the brand I first bought and I never had any problems with them so I haven't tried anything else. I also use this in my freezer to keep them organized and save space:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16621510&
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imageSnoopyLuv:
    You'll find Lansinoh to be the overwhelming response. The reason is they are the best and lie flat and freeze flat.

Yes  And they're cheaper.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageSnoopyLuv:
    You'll find Lansinoh to be the overwhelming response. The reason is they are the best and lie flat and freeze flat.

Agree.

I have heard people mention that they are thicker and you are less likely to deal with a puncture. Not sure about that one since I have only ever used Lansinoh though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lansinoh! I also liked them cause my MIL keeps our LO and she is totally against breastfeeding...but the Lansinoh bags used to say "My mommy's milk" so when I would drop LO I would get a sense of satisfaction knowing that she had to warm up my milk in these bags. It was kinda like a slap in her face...

I know that is mean but I cant stand her comments about BF. (sorry to rant on this post!) I also like the bags cause they are thick and they freeze flat. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"