Austin Babies
Options

any central pediatricians?

I always hear Jollyville and Treehouse rec'd, but I'm thinking that RR is definitely too far for us to drive, and Jollyville is borderline.  We live central (Enfield/MoPac) - any recs for a good pedi around here?  Wouldn't mind something slightly south or north either, but hopefully still in Austin-proper. 

Thanks, girls!  

image  image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any central pediatricians?

• Options

We go to Children's Medical Group at 35th and Mopac, with Dr. Anna Bell and Dr. Tammy McConnell.  They came highly recommended from a few friends, and we really like them.  Tammy is our primary doctor.

https://www.cmgaustin.com/

They have a frequent meet the doctors night, and that was really helpful to us.

Amy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We also go to Children's Medical Group and see Dr. Anna Bell as our primary doctor.  We have also seen Dr. McConnell on a few occasions and like her as well.  The office staff is also very friendly.  I would recommend this practice to anyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Dr Micheal Bayer on 38th (I believe). I love him so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We go to Capital Pediatrics and see Dr. T.  I've seen almost all the doctors there and do not recommend Mani.  If you use Baby 411/Toddler 411, the author of that is a dr in the practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"