Eco-Friendly Family
Options

ordered a maternity swim suit today...

& I am stressing. LOL I have a hard time finding a suit as it is not pregnant. I have a large bust and that in itself is challenging, let alone I'm a size 16-18 and well... not fit and toned! So I need to cover all the flab and cellulite. hahaha

So what do you ladies think? Honestly. Will it hold up the goods? haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ordered a maternity swim suit today...

• Options
    When I was pg with DS I bought a maternity swim top. I wasn't comfortable with my legs anymore to wear the bottoms. I'm also large chested and buying the largest top I could find that still "fit" I still spilled out of it. I basically wore a towel down to the pool over my swim top and shorts. I readjusted myself to be as covered as possible and then quick got in the water which did the job of keeping the suit plastered to my skin. I don't know how big your chest is but keep a towel handy for walking around if you find that the top isn't fitting/covering. This suit pictured is very cute though and I bet you'll rock it!
  • Options
    I think it's cute. I saw one I loved this weekend but it wasn't maternity :(
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSapphyr:
    When I was pg with DS I bought a maternity swim top. I wasn't comfortable with my legs anymore to wear the bottoms. I'm also large chested and buying the largest top I could find that still "fit" I still spilled out of it. I basically wore a towel down to the pool over my swim top and shorts. I readjusted myself to be as covered as possible and then quick got in the water which did the job of keeping the suit plastered to my skin. I don't know how big your chest is but keep a towel handy for walking around if you find that the top isn't fitting/covering. This suit pictured is very cute though and I bet you'll rock it!

Oh God, woman, now you have me more nervous! LOL I got an XXL which Target says is an 18. I am a 38-40DD.

The skirt bottom I got is actually not even maternity, just plus sized. Cuz I know it's gonna go under my belly anyway. LOL

I have TONS of time if it doesn't fit to keep looking so hopefully I'm not stuck covering w/ a towel... haha I'm not horribly worried ya know, but it'd be fabulous if it did! & honestly if I can't find anything then oh well. I'll go in shorts and a tshirt, no one will blame me! ;) 

Thanks mama!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

very cute!!! the skirt is a good idea bc i remember my  legs gaining a fair bit of my pg weight last time... ugh.

when i was pg w/ds i was brave enough to wear a bikini (*gasp*!) but this time not so much lol!  so i just ordered a maternity suit myself!  i'm praying that i really like it bc it's not returnable.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    one of my pet peeves about maternity wear is that designers seem to assume we want to show off our growing boobieis. I'm not even large chested (maybe a C/D when nursing) but I felt a bit exposed in my maternity suit. That one looks about as full coverage as they will get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCeltiCutie:

& I am stressing. LOL I have a hard time finding a suit as it is not pregnant. I have a large bust and that in itself is challenging, let alone I'm a size 16-18 and well... not fit and toned! So I need to cover all the flab and cellulite. hahaha

So what do you ladies think? Honestly. Will it hold up the goods? haha

Where did you find it?  I think I need a new one.  I bought my other to early on with DD and it doesn't fit right for when I really pregnant.  The bottoms is what I really like my lady parts are swollen already and I don't think the other bottoms will cover that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"