May 2011 Moms

AW-New siggy pics!!!

After a long fight with photo bucket, I put some updated pics of DD in my signature! Her 2nd birthday was this weekend. It's amazing how quickly 2 years flies by, and how much she's grown up! My baby isn't a baby anymore, she's officially a toddler!

Just had to share : ) 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW-New siggy pics!!!

• Aw she's so cute! Love her little pig tails!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekathygrzywnowicz:
    Aw she's so cute! Love her little pig tails!

I've been waiting a long time for pig tails! She still doesn't have much hair, but I try! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • She's adorable! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She is too cute. I love her little pig tails.
    Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
    Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.
  • She looks so grown up compared to the Christmas picture that you had!

She is so cute!!

• imageelisbu:

She looks so grown up compared to the Christmas picture that you had!

She is so cute!!

I know! When I compare them side by side, it's incredible! Her hair is almost an inch longer, and she had a little baby chub to her face at Christmas, but not anymore! And that was only 2 months ago! 

• Super cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imageelisbu:

She looks so grown up compared to the Christmas picture that you had!

She is so cute!!

this totally!!

• I love her little pigtails! Adorable!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is so cute. I love the pigtails too. I always think of that story you told about your sitter's son wanting to give her his hair. I love love love that story. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"