Success after IF

Any nurses out there? Toddler w/ a fever and rash ?

Audrey has been running a fever since last Thursday afternoon.  It's been averaging around 101.5, but seems to be getting higher today.  She's been around 102 - 102.5 all day...all temps taken under arm and unadjusted.  (Except this morning when we went to the pedi and she was fever free... typical!) 

Her lungs and ears were clear and her oxygen levels were good.  Pedi says if she's still running temp on Wed/Thurs to bring her back in...keep doing what we're doing for now.  

Tonight I notice she has a rash on her bottom that looks like a hickey, spread across her butt cheeks.  Doesn't look like a typical diaper rash, it's under the skin, smooth to the touch.

Any ideas?  Is this from the fever?   

After THREE years, our IVF miracle is here!!!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Any nurses out there? Toddler w/ a fever and rash ?

• I'm not a nurse, but my friends son just has Roseola.  It started with a very high fever and was followed by a rash.  I'm not sure what other symptoms appear, but it might be worth looking in to.  I hope she feels better soon!
    ~Olivia~
  • imageMrs.OL:
    I'm not a nurse, but my friends son just has Roseola.  It started with a very high fever and was followed by a rash.  I'm not sure what other symptoms appear, but it might be worth looking in to.  I hope she feels better soon!

My DD had roseola as well, but it started on her chest. But it was a high fever followed by a rash that spread. See how it looks today but I'd try to go in.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"