Cincinnati Babies
Options

Crossing fingers re: job offer

After dealing with a whiney little boy all day today, I check my email and see that I am getting a second interview for a job I put in for in December!!

I had my first phone interview a couple weeks ago, now Wednesday I will have my second phone interview. I am kind of nervous because it will be full time, and I'm not sure how I will handle being a FT working mom. But at least I don't have to worry with daycare, since my brother's wife will be watching DS while I work.

Just wanting to post here to share my excitement of a second interview with you ladies. I don't want to blab it all over FB and possibly get my hopes up.

I am counting down the days until spring!! Paradise

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

Re: Crossing fingers re: job offer

• Options
    Good luck!  Hope it goes well for you!
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  Good luck!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Sending good vibes your way! I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back after the 2nd interview. Waiting is always the hardest part!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    YAY GL!  Fingers crossed for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"