Hawaii Babies

PSA re: amazon $10 coupon

so I read on the BBB (baby bargains board) that someone was able to email amazon and get the $10 off coupon that's been circulating in various baby/parenting magazines lately... I thought "hey, why not? it's worth a try."  so I emailed customer service and basically said "hey, I'm really bummed that for the last 3-4 months I keep getting the 20% off diapers coupons in my magazines and still haven't seen a $10 off coupon (and I don't buy diapers).  is there any way I could get the $10 coupon applied to my account?"

they emailed me back and said they were sorry about that, and that they would be instantly applying a $10 promotional credit to my account! woohoo! talk about great customer service :)

as an aside, I have an amazon store for my Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats blog and I get referral credits for items purchased through that store or through my referral links.... so if you happen to be buying things from amazon and don't mind, email me (or msg me on FB) w/the links of the items you're buying and I'll shoot you an email back w/the corresponding referral links :) TIA :)

Re: PSA re: amazon $10 coupon

• I just sent you a FB msg.  Smile
  • Thanks Jaime. Good to know! I just want to say that I got my 2nd $10 off coupon at Amazon from my FitPregnancy magazine subscription. But no, I am not pregnant! Stick out tongue. I guess my subscription from last year hasn't expired yet. I'll email you if I need to buy stuff from Amazon ;-).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"