Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

When were your LOs able to find their own binkies?

DD sucks on her hands like crazy while awake, but she doesn't use them to self-soothe while going to sleep. But, she does LOVE her binky. She's still swaddled, and we end up giving her the binky quite a bit while she's falling asleep. She holds onto it with her hands while awake, but she kind of moves it around and chews on the side of it. I'm wondering if at around 6 months, when we transition out of the swaddle, if she'll be able to find her own binky in her crib! That would be magic, lol, but are LOs able to do that around 6 mos, or does that come much later?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When were your LOs able to find their own binkies?

• Options
    Izz can pick her paci and put it her mouth, but she won't *look* for it in the crib, although that would be phenomenal.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

It is my dream for LO to learn how to do this.  He doesn't take a paci during the day but at night when he's ready for bed he opens and closes his mouth like a fish waiting for us to put it in.

Whenever he wakes up it's because he wants his paci to go back to sleep.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD can find her bink and put it in her mouth. She doesn't do it while sleeping though.  When she's playing, she'll see it and her eyes light up and she reaches for it. It's hilarious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dominic moves his neck to push it in his mouth if he's swaddled.  He can put it in, but he can't "find" it.  If I put it in his hands, he knows what to do with it though.
  • Options
    imagelauti:

It is my dream for LO to learn how to do this.  He doesn't take a paci during the day but at night when he's ready for bed he opens and closes his mouth like a fish waiting for us to put it in.

Whenever he wakes up it's because he wants his paci to go back to sleep.  

This is our munchkin, exactly, lol! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"