Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

sore b00bs.

It's been a while since I had sore breasts. I haven't had them since before stopping BCP in July, so I kind of forgot what they felt like. Tonight I took off my bra and was met with the wonderful discomfort of tender breasts. Well, breast. My right side doesn't feel any different but my left one feels heavy and warm to the touch and my left nipple is screaming in pain everytime my shirt moves against it. Has anyone ever experienced just one tender breast? Sad to say I am kind of excited about this, maybe this coupled with a few other things are signs that my hormones are back in order and I will possibly ovulate this cycle: ) here's hoping!
BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15

Re: sore b00bs.

• Options
    Mine are right now...but I am 5 DPO. They feel really heavy and like they've grown! Today I've felt like Pamela Anderson but I'm only a large B/small C cup!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options

I usually have both sore at the same time, but one is usually a bit more tender than the other.  It happens to be as a pre-AF symptom.  Some women get it during ovulation.  It's one of those wacky hormone reactions that varies woman to woman, sometimes cycle to cycle.

Doesn't it suck when a symptom could mean anything and nothing? 

Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my left boob was sore in my 2WW last cycle.  the right one didn't really hurt at all.  hope it means good things for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"