June 2011 Moms
Options

Shower host gifts

What are you ladies giving as a gift to your shower host(s)? I need some ideas!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower host gifts

• Options
    Some ideas: bath/body products, gift card to restaurant or spa, monogrammed totes/makeup bags, scented candles

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My mom and MIL are hosting- I'm getting them pearl necklaces from Etsy (since the baby's birthstone is pearl).  I might also get my mom a pedicure.
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My Mom, MIL, and sister hosted my big shower so I bought Mom and MIL grandma things since it was their first grandchild on both sides. For my sister I got Aunt stuff. They loved it! 

My Aunt threw me a small shower where I live now and I bought her a nice gift card  

Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I need ideas for this too.  I having 2 showers so I need several ideas. :)
  • Options

All my hostesses are pregnant, and we've all done showers for each other. One girl did monogrammed tote bags, one girl did pedicure gift certificates (which was my plan until she gave them to us last week!) 

I'm think I'm going to do a large tervis tumbler for each with their monograms & a jar of earth mama baby angel nipple butter (I know they're all planning to breastfeed).  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I live within minutes of a Coach outlet, so was able to pick up wristlets for each of my hosts (two friends and their moms) for about $20 each over the President's Day weekend sales.
  • Options
    I am getting my aunts a vase of fresh tulilps that I'll put together. I already did the Bath and Body works thing for them with the wedding shower.
  • Options
    Candles, wine, gift cards, pretty stationary, lotion.  I've also done bath products with a little note that says something along the lines of "Thanks for my shower!  Here's a little something for yours." 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options

For my bridal shower back in the day (haha), I gave my hostesses (mom's friends) each an orchid plant. 

I make jewelry for a hobby, so I was thinking about making a necklace & earring set or bracelet & earring set for my hostesses. It's tough for me, because I have 1 person who is doing the majority of the planning (plus hosting it at the clubhouse at her condo complex), but I have several friends who are chipping in to the planning. So I am not sure if maybe I should give the main hostess a big present & smaller ones to the other friends. Hmm. 

? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had 2 showers-one hosted by my mom & BFF, the other was hosted by my MIL. I got this "grandmother" Willow Tree figurine for my mom & MIL, they loved it:

Willow Tree Grandmother #DEMDACO-26072 - Faith

I got my BFF a gift card to a spa for a mani/pedi.  

The Blog - Parenting: Uncensored

Photos from Libby Hilf Photography

imageimage

Jake - 1.15.08
    Liam - 5.17.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"