Trouble TTC

**3T Weekly Check-In**

2»

Re: **3T Weekly Check-In**

• Hey Ladies.

If you recall, IVF came to and end last week.  Just had my WTF appt. today, and we're definitely going to do ICSI next time.  Apparently RE does AH is all ICSI cased as well (which is what I thought, but sometimes I get confused with all the different happenings).  I'm anxious to get going on IVF #2 right away, but RE wants me to take a little medicated break.  They're calling back later with next steps.

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH?   I'm a cover hog, DH is the bed hog.  But the REAL bed hogs are the dogs and cat.

Does YH play video games? Not anymore.

How late do you usually get home from work? I work from home.

What are you looking forward to this week? Functional WIFI at home.  We live out in the sticks now, and internet options are exceptionally limited.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: On CD1 and just ended my 3rd IUI cycle w/femara.  Obviously that did not end well.  Going to the RE today for follow up and see what she has planned for us this cycle.  Blah!

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? Does YH play video games? How late do you usually get home from work? What are you looking forward to this week?

MH says I am a bed hog, but for some reason I wake up at least once a night on the edge of the bed while his butt is in the middle.

Thank goodness MH is not into video games!

We work togther and get home around 7:15ish.

We are looking foward to our patio cover being finished so we can finally walk outside and not fry like an egg as soon as we hit the sun.  It gets REALLY hott here!  PIP

• Loading the player...
  • In the 2ww of my last natural cycle. I still have a little hope, but I'm also really looking forward to our first IUI in March.

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? Does YH play video games? How late do you usually get home from work? What are you looking forward to this week?

I'm a bed hog, but DH steals the covers!

DH is a huge gamer, but he only plays a couple of hours after I go to bed, which is at 9pm, since I have to get up at 5:30am.

I get home between 5:15 and 5:30, and I'm looking forward to our upcoming anniversary trip this weekend! We fly to San Fransisco on Thursday to celebrate 2 years together.

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Hi!  I started TTC in July 2010.  This past month, I found out I have a prothrombin gene mutation and also am heterozygous for the MTHFR mutation.  I've started taking extra folic acid and aspirin.  My HSG is on Wednesday and I'm getting nervous.  

QOTW: Random questions:

Who?s the bed hog, you or DH?

we are both pretty good about staying on our own sides

Does YH play video games?

he does but not too often on his own.  he usually invites his friends over and they play a soccer game together.  

How late do you usually get home from work?

blech, my main point of contention at work - i usually get home around 7p.  

What are you looking forward to this week?

i don't know if I'm looking forward to it but I'm anticipating my HSG and hoping its going to go well. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: We are moving onto IVF. We have orientation next Monday. I don't know when we will start, I'm guessing we will know more after next week. We are still Unexplained/Mild MFI diagnoses (low morph)

QOTW:

Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? DH and the dogs are the bed hogs in our house. There have been nights I?m lucky I didn't fall out of bed.

Does YH play video games? My husband is not much of a video game player anymore. He used to be when we were dating but not now.

How late do you usually get home from work? I usually get home from work around 5:30pm.

What are you looking forward to this week? I'm looking forward to seeing my dad?s family this weekend. I don't get to see this side of my family much. They are having a surprise 80th birthday party for my Uncle. Should be a good time.

imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • Not much to update.  I finished my last clomid pill over the weekend, now I'm just waiting to O.  I was supposed to start the OPKs this morning, but I totally forgot.  Oops. 

My dog is definitely the bed hog, followed by my husband, and then my other dog.  My husband is 6'7" so he kind of has no choice but to hog.  I usually end up curled up in a corner.   My husband has a PS3 that he likes to play.  Him and his friends usually go online once or twice a week to play together (like adult play dates, how cute).  I usually get home at 5:30, unless it snows, then closer to 6.  I am looking forward to getting my second IUI under my belt (hopefully my last).

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Update: Treatments: Metformin, go see RE this week for other options  

QOTW: Dh is the bed hog, he sleeps with 4 pillows (two under head and one on each side). Between that and the dog, I get very little of the bed. And of course DH is dead against getting a king size bed ::eyeroll:: My saving grace is that he works nights so we only actually get to sleep together abour 3 nights a week.  

As far as video games go, he doesn't play much but when around my brother he does a LOT. However, it doesn't bother me much.

I usually get home around 5:30 or 6:00. On Fridays I try to get home before 4:30 though.  

This week I'm looking forward to our RE appointment on Thursday and an art class I'm taking on Wednesday.

Edited for formatting.

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Hello!

Can you please add me?

1) What is your name (if you want to share)? Willamina28/Katy

2) When did you start TTC? December 2009

3) What is your diagnosis, if you have one? none yet

4) What treatments have you done? about to start first round of testing

QOTW:

Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? neither, we have a queen and normally stick to our own sides, though he hogs the covers!

Does YH play video games? yep, but not often

How late do you usually get home from work? 4:30 pm, I leave around 4

What are you looking forward to this week? Friday :)

TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Update: Had my HSG this morning, and my tubes are open.  Doctor is concerned with all my spotting (2-8 days) before my period.  He is also concerned with my husband's motility, which is very low.  We are supposed to keep charting my cycles and try for 2 more months.  If we are not pregnant in 2 months, we will be starting Clomid.

I am the bed hog.  I love to stretch out and take all the room!  My husband goes through spurts with playing video games - some months he'll play a lot and other months he won't even touch the controller.  I usually get home from work between 4:30 and 5:00 - boo for an hours commute!  I am looking forward to painting some more rooms in our house!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are on a break this cycle, trying on our own. Two BFN's from two IUI's were very hard to take and I needed a break from everything this time. We are going to be sexing it up this week and we'll see what happens. I hope I don't need to make a phone call for a baseline appointment!

We have a king bed so we stay on our own sides. My husband used to stick his elbow out and if I would roll over, my face and his elbow would connect. OUCH. Other times he would stick his elbow out and it would hit my nose. He got a few jabs in the middle of the night when that happened!

YES! Too much time on video games. I can't seem to get him into "work before play" mode so chores go undone. Annoying.

I get home between 4:45-5:45 from work, depending on how late my day goes.

Forward to this week? Sadly, nothing. It is going to be a busy work week and I just want the weekend to get here.

• 1) What is your name (if you want to share)? Sue

2) When did you start TTC? December 2009

3) What is your diagnosis, if you have one? Endo, one blocked tube.

4) What treatments have you done? Clomid

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? Definitely me, and the dog

Does YH play video games?nope

How late do you usually get home from work? between 5:30-7 depending on the day, DH works as a restaurant manager so he gets home anywhere from 9pm - 3am, which makes TTC even more difficult.

What are you looking forward to this week? My birthday and having Friday off!

TTC since 12/09! 12/11 - Moving onto our adoption journey...03/27 - Home Study Approved and WAITING!
  • I'd like to be added, please!

1) What is your name (if you want to share)? Carolee

2) When did you start TTC? TTC since 12/08

3) What is your diagnosis, if you have one? Me:unexplained (possibly PCOS) DH: MFI (2% morph)

4) What treatments have you done? We are starting IUI this month

QOTW:Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? ME!!!

Does YH play video games? Yes, he loves his xbox

How late do you usually get home from work? Usually around 4

What are you looking forward to this week? Going to a pro basketball game tonight with my sister

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Wow responded late this time...

Update:  For the next few week there really will be no update.  I'm on another break cycle and will meet with my RE 3/30. 

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? Does YH play video games? How late do you usually get home from work? What are you looking forward to this week?   DH is usually the bed hog.  We have a king sized bed and I get a small fraction of it.  DH does play video games.  I normally get home at 5 pm.  If I'm in my main office 5:30.  I'm looking forward to Friday already...

Life As I Know It
    TTC #1 Since 2/2008
    Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
    Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
    All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
    Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
    3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
    Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
    Surprise BFP 11/18/11
    Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
    u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Update: I went for my first follie check Mon morning, and there wasn't anything significant to report. I go back again on Friday to recheck. I'm hoping for better news that time. I'm so frustrated because we have to make this work. IVF is just so expensive! It would be such a financial burden if we have to go the IVF route!

QOTW: Random questions: Who?s the bed hog, you or DH? The DOG!!!

Does YH play video games? He plays games on his computer. He plays Pogo, and GSN.

How late do you usually get home from work? I work nights. I get home around 8am.

What are you looking forward to this week? Growing follies!!! Hopefully! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"