Multiples

Thought I was getting off easy..

So far my pregnancy has been normal, some morning sickness, not terrible. Well, I hit 31 weeks... now it is harder to sleep, harder to walk, harder to breath, harder to laydown, harder to stand up... When I turn from one side to the other at night, it feels like my belly is ripping in half. I tried to take a walk around the block, lol, I got half way and my belly felt so tight and heavy. I had a ton of lower abdominal pressure, I had to stop and sit down, and then turn around and go back home.

I am drinking a ton of water, so no swelling yet (knock on wood).. but I had to get out of bed FOUR times to pee last night & that is not counting right before I laid down and right after I woke up.

Fun times. Vent Over. Anyone want to use my post to complain and get it over with, feel free :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thought I was getting off easy..

• I remember how tough the end was. You are so close! Hang in there! Take it easy, no unnecessary walks Smile You'll have plenty of time to get back in shape after babies are here.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gosh - I remember that like it was yesterday! I can't imagine feeling like that and having a little one running around. You are doing a great job! At this point, just be as lazy as possible and enjoy the calm before the wonderful storm!
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm currently 35 weeks and super grumpy. My feet hurt my back hurts and I'm so itchy at night. And I can't seem to get a good night's rest. 

I can't wait till this is over! Good luck to you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hang in there....you're almost there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well first, I hear ya! and Second, honestly I think your lucky for not feeling it until now! It's been so hard for me to sleep for weeks. I've had the pubic bone pain also for weeks which is becoming increasingly more common as the weeks pass, grrrr. It SUCKS to turn from side to side at night, i hate it! hang in there... sooooo close :)

Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am with you 100%!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks ladies!! Everyone is so supportive on this board. I feel like you guys really do get how I feel because you have been there/are there when other people would just nod & agree.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hang in there!  I started feeling that way around 27 weeks.  Take it easy, I found getting up to walk to the bathroom was all I could handle!  Surprisingly right after I had my boys, the back aches, hip pain and knee pain all went away!!!  I'm still dealing with numbness in my legs and stomach but it's slowly getting better.  You don't have to much longer to go!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First of all, why in the world are you trying to walk around the block.  Stop that. Smile

Secondly, I must be some kind of sicko because your post makes me miss being pregnant.  Although I don't think I would want to be pregnant with a LO running around.  I enjoyed being pregnant and lying about like a walrus.

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It will be a distant memory I promise!  My babies are 7 months old and I can't even remember anymore how miserable I was.  I can't even really remember how miserable 13 weeks of bedrest felt.  Mommy amnesia is amazing!

Hang in there.

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • And not to mention the rib pain and numbness....that is a true joy.  I'll see you 4 pees and raise you two.  ;)

Mom of Riley-13, Libby Jaye-11, Maguire-8, Callum & Maggie-7mo Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"