Trouble TTC

Starting to get nervous about my HSG

Its on Wednesday and I'm getting a little skerd.   I think I can handle the pain but what I'm really nervous about is that I'm going to ovulate sooner than I usually do and that its going to wash away a perfectly good egg.  I started having watery CM today and feeling a little crampy.  I plan to take an OPK tonight to make sure but the HSG is scheduled for cycle day#10 which is cutting it close for me. 

can you guys look at my cycles on FF and tell me what you think?  TIA

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3241f8

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Starting to get nervous about my HSG

• I dont really understand, I thought they only did HSG scan on cycle day 6-10.. Unless you ovulate really early every cycle i would not worry about it..

• imageskleidon21:

I dont really understand, I thought they only did HSG scan on cycle day 6-10.. Unless you ovulate really early every cycle i would not worry about it..

you're right...that's true.  I just don't usually have fertile CM this early in the cycle - i was just worried that I could ovulate early.  I guess I just need to relax.  

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah try not to stress about it.. My HSG didnt hurt at all, so you might also be one of them luck people.. I will say that I did ovulate 4 days earlyer then I normally do after my HSG.. GL Sweetie Smile
  • imageskleidon21:
    Yeah try not to stress about it.. My HSG didnt hurt at all, so you might also be one of them luck people.. I will say that I did ovulate 4 days earlyer then I normally do after my HSG.. GL Sweetie Smile

This. Not the ovulation part, but mine wasn't bad at all. I hope that yours isn't either!! GL on Wednesday!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageKathy4678:

imageskleidon21:
    Yeah try not to stress about it.. My HSG didnt hurt at allSmile

This. Not the ovulation part, but mine wasn't bad at all. I hope that yours isn't either!! GL on Wednesday!

This.  I hope it goes well...I just posted something similar to this on another board recently....I think these scary HSG stories are sort of like birth stories - you really only hear about the awful ones.  My HSG was fine.  I went by myself, shopped at Costco afterwards, got my passport and was able to work from home the same afternoon.  I had some mild (waaay more mild than a period) cramping that night but it was just fine. 

I hope yours goes just as smoothly.

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• I hope you are one of the lucky ones who has no pain. Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jb2rnjb2rn member

make sure you take your Advil (800mg) prior and you will be fine.

It did hurt, but it was SO quick. And as soon as they are done with the contrast, the pain goes away. I could have gone back to work but I had the day off so went home.

Bring a pantyliner because I spotted the rest of the afternoon.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• I wish you good luck, romigu! I had mine at ARA Imaging on Ben White Blvd and the lady who did it was so awesome! No pain whatsoever and very informative.

I hope you don't o early. I looked at your chart, but aside from the watery CM and MM CP I didn't see much and those two can happen at any point during your cycle really.

Let us know how it went!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Romigu good luck on your HSG! Hope you have no pain and it is clear as a bell!!!
  • thank you guys for the well wishes! 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"