Upstate NY Babies

Totally off the wagon

I have been eating so poorly the past week. We've had a bunch of parties to go to and for some reason I just can't control myself when it comes to snacks, etc when I'm there. I think it's because they serve food I don't normally eat at home (chips, dip,etc) so I just take it as a free for all or something. Then I hate myself afterwards. I seriously think I've gained 5lbs in the past 1-2wks and today I feel like I'm squeezed into my pants...which I hate.  Just had to vent that out today!

Re: Totally off the wagon

• I'll share your vent. Last week was one of those weeks for me.  I had four slices of pizza and four donuts in two days.  Those are two foods I don't have often.  I just kept eating them though.  Oh and like 5 brownies (thanks Abba!) and a bunch of cookies too.  It was a bad week for my waist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been the same way... once I fall off the wagon, it's so hard for me to get back on. And I make excuses like "I'll be good on Monday, so this weekend I'm going to treat myself" we ordered pizza and wings on Friday, I got myself some Mighty Taco on Saturday while I was out shopping, and I had ice cream last night! Ugh... and now, it's so hard to switch back to eating healthy, since my body is used to yummy junk ;) I had some egg whites on a ww english muffin w/ some fruit for breakfast,  but the tortilla chips and salsa are calling my name for lunch!!

I will say, seeing all the spring clothes and bathing suits in the store is starting to get me motivated to drop a few pounds before the warmer weather! 

• Loading the player...
  • Oh right here.  We had leftover pizza for dinner Friday night.  Saturday night we went to a friends 30th birthday and had pizza.  I also took home a bunch of leftover that I'm having for lunch today...and probably at least 1 more day this week.  Then the ILs inivted us over last night to play cards and they got pizza for dinner!  I mean, I LOVE pizza and don't mind eating it that much, but I'm not sure the scale is going to like me at my next appt. on Friday.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • I have not been eating all that healthy lately either...especially with the sweets and amount that I have been eating.  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"