Parenting after a Loss
Options

We have 2 teeth!!

The white spot we have been watching because we thought it was a tooth wasn't. Today she has two teeth on the bottom that have just barely broken through. The white spot is still there. I a not sure what it is. I got so excited when I saw those two little teeth.So cute.

This is going to make BF'ing interesting.

Re: We have 2 teeth!!

• Options
    If she bites you, squeeze her to you (towards the breast). It'll make her open her mouth. And then tell her not to bite mommy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagenicobean1:
    If she bites you, squeeze her to you (towards the breast). It'll make her open her mouth. And then tell her not to bite mommy.

Thanks I will try that. She has been chewing on for a few days. I pull her away and say no that hurts mommy but she usually smiles. I will try pushing her into the breast.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshall923:

imagenicobean1:

Thanks I will try that. She has been chewing on for a few days. I pull her away and say no that hurts mommy but she usually smiles. I will try pushing her into the breast.

So glad you posted this!  Z has been doing the biting thing too and smiling at me when I tell him no.  I'm betting we have some teeth pop through soon too..,.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    imagelax15bsu:
    imageshall923:

imagenicobean1:

So glad you posted this!  Z has been doing the biting thing too and smiling at me when I tell him no.  I'm betting we have some teeth pop through soon too..,.

Something else I just read and tried this morning is to nurse her only while she is actively eating. She doesn't chew until she starts slowing down on the eating and just starts playing. I pulled her away when she started slowing down on the eating and doing more playing. It worked this morning.

• Options
    Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    YAY for teeth, so exciting!!!
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"