Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Where to get an area rug for nursery??

We have hard wood floors, so I'd like to get a nice area rug to soften the room up.  I looked at Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware, but find them to be very expensive...Also tried Homegoods, but didn't see anything good....Any other ideas?? Looking for either a light pink or green carpet..Thanks!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to get an area rug for nursery??

• Options

I LOVE Crate&Barrel's rugs- specifically the more affordable ones & the ones @ the outlet. The pricey ones I haven't used, but I have several from the outlet that I'm very impressed with. Particularly the Hogan rug in lime which is still available in 4x6 for $40. It's very well made, soft, and looks lovely! If I didn't already have a nursery rug, I'd have gotten another Hogan for ours (we have Hogans in the other 2 bedrooms though). I also have the Havers stripe one which I love. 

Ikea is cheap, but my Ikea rugs have always worn quickly. CB2 has much more modern rugs, but I know their quality is fab for the price- my sis has one from there.

If you can't find exactly what you want, you can always piece together something from FLOR-which might be nice for cleanup lol. :) 

• Options
    Overstock.com has a lot of rugs, I have one in my office from there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target and Home Depot.
  • Options
    Target has 4x6 solid color shag rugs that are perfect for nurseries! I bought it in off white (about $70). They are machine washable too!
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options

imageMrsChelseaP09:
    Target has 4x6 solid color shag rugs that are perfect for nurseries! I bought it in off white (about $70). They are machine washable too!

do you happen to have a picture of it? I hate site photos. I am considering that on in pink.

• Options

imageMrsChelseaP09:

do you happen to have a picture of it? I hate site photos. I am considering that one in pink.

• Options

imageLyndseylovesHugh:
    Overstock.com has a lot of rugs, I have one in my office from there.

This!  Love Overstock.  Also, Ikea has some great kids rugs.

• Options
    I found one on JCPenneys website.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options
    I buy all of my rugs from JCP usually. I bought the "picadilly" shag rug. I got a 3' and a 5' round. I thought the price was good since you can always find 15% off and they're still doing free shipping to the store. They have 2 different pink colors and a lime green.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    We got ours at Ikea. It was only $40 and is 4x6
  • Options

We are getting this one from Target since our room will be brown & pink.  It's 4'X5', $59

• Options
    i've bought from homedecorators.com and plan to buy from them again.  i think i've purchased 2 rugs from them so far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I LOVE my rug from Select rugs-  Used coupon code "select30" to get 30% off

https://www.selectrugs.com/

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We purchased ours from home depot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards