TTC After a Loss

dentist FAIL! (pg/m/c mentioned)

I went in for a semiannual checkup today and the lady mentioned something about not getting xrays because im pregnant (well i was last time i was here). i can be a little hair triggery sometimes so i said "does it really look like im 22 weeks pregnant?" as im standing there is size 10 emt pants and a tucked in polo.

in other news:

i have a cavity they need to fill, so now i have to go back on april fools day. i really hope they straighten out their records, they were informed about my miscarriage when this appointment was scheduled almost 2 months ago 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List

Re: dentist FAIL! (pg/m/c mentioned)

• That stinks.  Hopefully they straigten it out. I dont get what's so hard about that. My OB office sent me the pregnancy questionaire and called me twice to remind me of an appontment even though I repeatedly corrected them that I miscarried. Update your records people!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Their records people must work part time for the Bump.  (Referring to the PIA it is to change the information after a miscarriage on here).

Sorry this happened... Sad

• Loading the player...
  • What a fail!  *hugs*
  • I'm so sorry.  It would be really nice if Dr's offices would keep track of things like they are supposed to.  ((Big HUGS))
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • sorry about the Dentist office.  :p   ugh... hopefully they'll get their records straightened out.  

• Uh oh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"