Re: I love my underwear.

• PIP PIP!!!   Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshanna82:
    PIP PIP!!!   Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome thread... I may have to give these a try. It's key that undies stay in there proper place!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • imagehaziedaze:
    Awesome thread... I may have to give these a try. It's key that undies stay in there proper place!

especially under pants and fire pants i cant adjust at all! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • imagejessieLMK:

imagehaziedaze:
    Awesome thread... I may have to give these a try. It's key that undies stay in there proper place!

and they're cute which is important in case you get injured on the job (minor injury of course)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz
  • imageJen98jib:
    imagejessieLMK:

imagehaziedaze:

and they're cute which is important in case you get injured on the job (minor injury of course)

haha!!! i was wearing boy shorts last time i got injured on the job (we broke thru a wall and i cut my thigh on debris). its such a fun thing to have coworkers cutting off your pants!

hubs just finds the colors entertaining in my sea of navy! pjs consist of FD shirt and bright colored underwear! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • today I'm wearing hanky panky low rise thong....super comfy and super cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker Italian by birth, Scottish by marriage...wonder what our kids will look like?! imageAnniversary
  • I love this for so many reasons!  While walking into work today, I felt my undies slipping down.  What a joke.  I will be pulling them up all day now, but I gotta be sneaky about it since I am on camera everywhere I go!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love that underwear! They are very comfortable.Yes
    Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • I have a big butt so I just stick with thongs... there's no riding up if they're already up there.

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Those look awesome! I am enamored with gap black hipsters (so much that when i need to do wash and wear any other color undies-esp white- my husband is reduced to fits of laughter) I am down with some no slippage though...
    ~Seek happy nights to happy days~ ...mc 1/29/11 at 6 wks... ...BFP 3/22/11...EDD 12/3/11... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenikki04vb:
    I have a big butt so I just stick with thongs... there's no riding up if they're already up there.

Yes Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"