Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Nervous about Possible Miscarriage

According to the 1st day of my last AF, I should be 6weeks, 6days preg.  Yesterday, pain in my lower back began, and this morning I woke up with light spotting.  I went to the Dr. who did an internal exam and thought we were going to see something, but then when she did the ultrasound, she didn't see much.  She said it looked more like 4 weeks pregnant, and could not make a call at this point, that it could be a healthy pregnancy, miscarriage or ectopic preg (although, I am not at risk for this one, she did not want to rule it out).  I am so nervous.  I had a faint positive test, and she took blood to test HCG levels.  I just feel like I am in limbo.  Is this how loss started for anyone else?  I'm trying to prepare myself for all outcomes.  Can anyone relate?

Re: Nervous about Possible Miscarriage

• Options

I have had 4 m/c (3 early 1 late in 2nd tri) and each and everyone started different and went differently.  I have had 6 total pregnancies and my 2nd son when I was about as far as long as you were I had all what I thought were "classic m/c" symptoms, the pregnancy and my son turned out to be fine.  The thing about pregnancy is you can't compare symptoms and signs b/c every pregnancy is TOTALLY different.  The best I can say is just trust your dr. will get you your answers and self diagnosis WILL make you crazy.  I know you are searching for hope and until told otherwise you should hold onto hope. 

I am sorry my answer is wait for the dr. but there is no other alternative.

Hugs and keep us updated! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
  • Options
    Thank you....even just your kind words helped me to relax.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hope you get answers quickly tomorrow and I hope it is all good news.  Hang in there find something to distract yourself

I am glad you are feeling just a little relaxed.  Wish I had some amazing answer for you!

Another Hug coming your way!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"