April 2011 Moms
Options

I feel stupid for asking this since this isnt my 1st but.... (TMI)

Ok so I'm 35 wks and 2 days pregnant.... and for the last few days I have had some really loose bowel movements, combined with menstrual like cramps.... at my last appt (2 weeks ago) I had completely lost my plug and was dilated to a 2... the baby is head down and ive already dropped... over the last two days my pelvic area feels like well you know how if you cross your arms really tight and someone tries to pry them apart the pressure u feel on your bones well thats what my pelvic area feels like... i have been drinking a lot of water... mostly bc i have been really really thirsty... and my appetite has gone down dramatically... i have been sleeping a lot less im talking maybe 1-2 hours a night... and i have been having bh contractions several times a day.... did/do any of you have this going on????
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I feel stupid for asking this since this isnt my 1st but.... (TMI)

• Options
    Yes I feel that same way except I dont have the loose bowel movements... I have never had this feeling with any of my other pg's... also I am not 2cm dilated either... my doc just said that my body is getting ready for labor so I dont know...lol...GL though
  • Options
    I am with you! Except I am not dilated and am having real contractions 3-5 min apart almost all day. I was at the doctor today and since my fFN came back negative he said it is unlikely that I will have this little one in the next two weeks. That will put me at term so no bed rest. I never felt this way DD #1 until I was in labor! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been feeling the same way, today was especially bad and my midwife checked me and I am 2 and a half cm dilated and 60% effaced...so who knows if I will make it to my induction date, I highly doubt it with how I am feeling and my history (had DS at 36 weeks).  Hang in there, these last weeks are the worst!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"