Breastfeeding

Intro and a ?

Just wanted to introduce myself as I'll probably be on here a lot with Hannah and I trying to figure out nursing together :)  I'm just wondering what you all like to snack on while nursing? I'm finding it hard to think of things to have on hand that are healthy and satisfying besides granola bars and trail mix.  Any ideas?  TIA.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and a ?

• I ate tons of cut up fruit, you can dip it in yogurt. blueberries apples, oranges, grapes, raisins

I ate eggs a lot, scrambled, or hard boiled.

I remember eating a lot of those pre-made salads and chopped veggies. 

I also ate hot cereal like oatmeal or 10 grain.

oh and peanut butter sandwiches! 

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • I know it's bad, but I ate anything I could get my hands on. I was hungry all the time, so if I opened the pantry and saw cereal, I ate it, chips, I ate it. Sometimes I would luck up and find something healthy!!
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats on your baby girl, she's beautiful!

As far as eating while BFing goes, my favorite 1 handed meals include sandwiches, quesadillas, rice cakes (I discovered they make little mini ones now that come in tons of flavors and actually don't taste like cardboard!), apples, celery w/ peanut butter, my H's homemade beef jerky (poor DS ended up with little pepper balls in his neck rolls lol).

Happy BFing and enjoy your precious little girl!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"