April 2011 Moms

You know what was fun about today?

1. I took off my socks only to reveal deep gouges in my ankles, pardon me cankles. To which DH commented with a disgusted look "Ew, what's wrong with your leg"

2. Two sneezes in a row = snissing in the kitchen. I dropped the cupcake I was icing for DS's bday party at school and ran into the bathroom. I came out to see DH sitting on the couch with a sh!t eating grin on his face and he managed to eek out "Did you just pee on yourself" before he burst into hysterical laughter. 

Glad I was able to change his mood around but snissing? Really? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You know what was fun about today?

• Sounds about like my day. 

When I saw the post, I immediately thought "Nothing!"

DS had a dr. appt in a town 30 minutes away one way this morning.  The pedi was an hour behind.  I drove DS 40 minutes to my mom's.  Then I had to drive another 30 minutes to get to my OB appt.  Then drive back to my mom's to get DS.  We got home and DH called to say that he has to work over because someone called in sick.  But I need to bring him the laptop so he can get some work done.  So, I had to wake DS up and drive another 40 minutes one way to DH's work.  I am exhausted.  I hope DS takes it easy one me tonight.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You know what was fun about today?! I put my pants on backwards and didn't notice for about 5 minutes - awesome. I also seriously considered not drying my feet after the shower because it was SO hard to reach... gotta love being 8 months along!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"