3rd Trimester
Options

Question on organization...

I am working on organizing our nursery. I am kind of lost on where to put everything. For example, where should I put all the nasal aspirators, nail clipers, etc. I have all the clothes organized by months in the dresser but still unsure of how to organize my 3 drawer changing table. What did you put in your changing table drawers?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question on organization...

• Options
    I'm using the top of the dresser as a changing table, so I have to use the drawer space for clothes. I purchased an organizer from Target. It holds the diapers with room for the wipes on top. There are little compartments on each side where I put the clippers, diaper rash creams, etc. It's in the baby section and may have been about $20.
  • Options
    My DS has his own bathroom so I keep all of his toiletrie items in a drawer there such as his nasal asperator, thermometer, infant tylenol, shampoo, towels, washcloths, etc.  If he didn't have his own bathroom, I'd probably get a case at target and put all the stuff in there and keep it in his changing table.  In his changing table I have diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, bag refills for the diaper genie, burp clothes, bibs, recieving blankets, extra sheets, changing pad covers, and blankets.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. That is very helpful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"