Secondary IF

What's the liklihood of these follicles maturing??

tonight will be 10 days of stimming for my first ever IVF cycle..at my u/s this morning, there was 1 15 mm, 1 13mm, 1 11 mm and 3 at 10mm....what are the chances (in your opinion that i will even make it to egg retrieval)?  when do they just say..its cancelled....will my bloodwork show im not responding anymore? how long could i stim for? i have so many questions..all i want is to make it to egg retrieval....i only had 8 follicles to start with so i didn't start out with great numbers...do i still have hope? they did say if i did make it, i would possible trigger on thursday?
Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's the liklihood of these follicles maturing??

• My nurse told me you can stim from 8-13 days.  I'm in a similar boat as you are with my response.  You never know a few more days of injections could make for a different picture.  My issue is that I have 2 follicles that are around 21 mm (with three others around 10ish) and they are going to dictate when I need to trigger (tonight or tomorrow) b/c they are so far ahead of the bunch.

I would write down all your questions to discuss with your nurse when she calls with blood results, if she isn't giving you the insight you need then ask to have your doc call you.

Best of luck to you.

• I think it is very possible.  I haven't made it to ER yet, but my RE always say quality not quantity.  Hang in there lovey! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks girls..i heard quality too ..over quantity..but they said they only do ER with atleast 3 or 4...so if they dont grow, and I only have 2 that matured, then i wouldn't make it anyway...i guess time will tell...2 more days i should know if i continue or if its cancelled..
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I was doing injects I did them for 12 days.  I remember writing a similar post on several boards and everyone reminded me that low and slow was best.  Take it in stride, this may very well be your lucky cycle.  That low and slow cycle was my lucky one.  I got two for the price of one.  GL to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"