June 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else find themselves...

just watching their belly forever??  I just can't get enough of watching LO move and kick!  It's so amazing to see and neat to think about what they are doing in there!!

Re: Anyone else find themselves...

• Options
    very much! I like watching for the kicks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    All the time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!!!  It is so amazing!!
  • Options
    I always have my hand there when he starts moving and kicking around. So exciting.

• Options
    Yes, ALL OF THE TIME!!!!  At home, on the train, at work, its so awesome!  But I now have an even shorter attention span, I get so pleasantly distracted by it!
  • Options

Good, it's not just me :)  I could watch my belly forever!  It's a nightly activity, now.

Edit:spelling

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    yep - i set aside some time every night to "belly watch" when i know LO is most active!!! i love it - i can sit there for hours talking to it as it moves!
  • Options
    Yep, I have been tempted to pull up my shirt and watch my belly at work, even! (Um, and I may have done it once when LO was kicking especially hard, but no one was around).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Daegan is most active right as I'm going to bed every night. Normally I'd read for a half an hour after getting into bed, but I'm so distracted by the kicks that I haven't finished a book in ages.

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Options
    AHHH yes! I love it so much! I just started watching like crazy about a week ago. I do it right when I lay down.Smile
    *Mrs.Deloney* imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hadn't yet seen movement, until prompted by this post to look down at my belly. LO cooperated with a couple big punches!

I think it's amazing that I can pretty much tell his/her position. I mean, I could be wrong, but I feel confident in my guess. 

• Options
    especially before going to sleep and waking up in the morning! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"