September 2011 Moms
Options

I REALLY need a doppler right now...

I don't know why, but I am beginning to have a freak out about baby.

Symptoms have faded for me to feeling almost exactly the same before I was pregnant.  

The running to the bathroom has stopped, my boobs don't hurt (although I seem to still have a lot of noticeable blue veins), and I don't have the eat everything not bolted down problem either.  :::Sigh:::

For some reason, I can't calm down my anxiety tonight, I wish I had a doppler to hear the heartbeat tonight.  To bad you have to order the Sonoline online, otherwise I would probably drive to BabyRUs right now! 

I saw baby's heartbeat at 7 weeks, and felt like I was "in the clear" for awhile, had a good 1st appointment where doctor said everything looked great, long cervix, etc, but it has almost been a month now since I have heard anything reassuring!  I know you are never "in the clear" but for some reason, good appointments calm my nerves.

Sorry for the rant/vent, it is going to be a long week before my next appointment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I REALLY need a doppler right now...

• Options
    We're due on the same day! I, seriously, could've written this post myself. DH actually just told me that he has a stethescope, so we tried to hear LOs heartbeat with that (I could hardly even hear my own!). My next appointment is on March 7 and I. can't. wait. We also heard the heartbeat at 7w1d, but to hear it again would just be so wonderful. I have never so looked forward to a dr's appt.
  • Options

We are on the same schedule.  I was also 7wk 1day at heartbeat scan, and my next appointment is 3/7!

I keep telling myself not to worry until you have something to worry about, but tonight it really isn't helping!  Tongue Tied

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time.. Please know that symptoms come and go.. And by NO means does that indicate something is wrong. When I was pregnant with DS I started feeling fabulous right around the 12 week mark.. People don't praise 2nd tri for nothing!!! : )
  • Options
    Ha - I remembered that we have the same schedule after I posted that. My symptoms, too, have disappeared (aside from not being able to zipper and button my jeans!) and I really need to stop reading the posts about missed mcs.
  • Options

imageTraycee1242:
    I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time.. Please know that symptoms come and go.. And by NO means does that indicate something is wrong. When I was pregnant with DS I started feeling fabulous right around the 12 week mark.. People don't praise 2nd tri for nothing!!! : )

Thanks for the encouragement!  The neurotic part of me is in full blast today.

After reading in my book that the OB can now feel the uterus as it has expanded past the pubic bone, I have had my husband trying to feel for it!

I might be slightly crazy tonight, but tomorrow, I should be back to "normal"!  Angel

• Options

Sorry you are going through this. I got my doppler in the mail today and was gonna wait to try it...but couldn't. And I heard that heartbeat and it brightened my whole day and relieved a lot of anxiety!

If you live in Houston, swing on by! Big Smile

• Options

Your avatar picture is absolutely beautiful! Excuse the randomness. haha

• Options
    I'm assuming you are talking about mine (since I'm the only one w/o a crib or some other random generic the bump avatar). Thanks so much! DH took it so it was snapped with love :)
  • Options

imagegood2bewood:
    I'm assuming you are talking about mine (since I'm the only one w/o a crib or some other random generic the bump avatar). Thanks so much! DH took it so it was snapped with love :)

Hey!  My pink room with a white crib is absolutely stunning!

Of course, I think when she originally posted the comment, I was a pregnant woman with a green dress! Stick out tongue

It is a cute picture for sure, and you also get props for figuring out how to update it with everything being so glitchy lately!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"