Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Night sweats

Seriously, I am so tired of this! Every time I wake up with DD, or to pee or whatever, I am covered in a cold sweat. So gross. Never happens during the day. When I wake up in the am I feel like I have run a marathon.

Is it hormonal? How long does it go on? I vaguely remember it with DD1, but can't remember when it went away

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Night sweats

• Options
    Me too. Last night I woke up to DS squirming and I was drenched. Even the sheets were soaking wet. I literally had to get a towel and dry myself! ETA: yes, it's hormonal. Not sure how long it lasts. I wonder since it's hormonal if it has an effect on first PP period. I'm 10 wks out and no AF yet :/. With DD I got it at 6 wks
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't remember how long it lasts but I've had it with both kids. I am tired of waking up sticky and wet. Yuck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's so gross. I remember it with DD1 and it's worse this time. I think it lasts a few months :(
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    LOL - I tell DH that I'm working out in my sleep. I've been slacking a little on the workign out...but I did have a c-section and 2u2, so who has time?! (I know, excuses, excuses).
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It lasted a couple of weeks with dd1. I'm hoping it doesn't last any longer this time!
  • Options
    I think they lasted a week or two for me PP.  Was so glad when that crap stopped!  It was worse PP than when I was preggo.  Just sleep on a towel that way the shees will stay fairly dry.
  • Options

I'm so glad Im not the only one! I thought my furnace was broken because my bedroom was getting so hot. I turned the heat off at night and froze the rest of my family until I realized that it was just me. Im so ready for it to be over.

• Options
    I have no idea when it goes away. I'm 5 months PP and I still wake up soaked most nights.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"