Infertility
Options

where's mrs.p?

okay, so i'm doing my thing where i come over from SAIF to lurk and check everyone's siggy to see how things have been going for you all. i'm not seeing any posts from mrs.p, even though she used to post all the time. i know her second IVF was a BFN . . . is she still on the boards? is she okay?

as always, when i come to lurk on this board i think how much i miss you ladies and how i can't wait to see you all on SAIF. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: where's mrs.p?

• Options
    I saw her post a couple days ago. I believe she was doing glucose testing?
  • Options
    Hi! Thank you for thinking about me. Our Internet has not been working since Saturday and I hate having to bump from my phone. I try to come on at night these days. I can't bump from work anymore so I definitely post like 70% less than I used to and I hate it :( romeo&denise was right. I just had my glucose test on Friday and everything is good! Will probably do ivf # 3 this summer. I've been taking time off to do a lot of testing and healing as well. 5 failed transfers as done a number on me emotionally. I hope you and A are doing well! It's great to hear from you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i hear ya about not being able to post as much--i don't have nearly as much time to post anymore and i miss it. and i miss the IF board a lot--the SAIF girls are great but it's not quite as active of a board.

i can imagine that all of these failed transfers have really drained you emotionally.  =(   i'm so sorry that you haven't gotten your BFP yet. i'm sending tons of BFP vibes for your next IVF. i'll be saving you a seat on SAIF, i know you'll join us someday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"