Parenting

It is Monday. WFD, parenting ladies?

Beef stir fry here

Lots of fresh veggies-- mushrooms, onions, carrots, green beens, garlic

and then the rest of a frozen stir fry mix I have

With brown rice!

Making enough for leftovers tomorrow, too.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: It is Monday. WFD, parenting ladies?

• Twice-baked sweet potatoes; did most of the work yesterday, it's just assemble & heat tonight.
  • Chicken stir fry :o)

...and the scarffed ALL of it so no left overs for this mama!

~Lisa
    Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJamaica_Bride:

Chicken stir fry :o)

...and the scarffed ALL of it so no left overs for this mama!

Great minds think alike.

I might toss a few shrimp in too! 

• Spinach & mushroom pasta.

• Supposed to be stew, but it never made it in the crock pot. Maybe soup & sandwiches tonight.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm a short order cook tonight making 4 different meals for 5 people

pork chop with brown rice baked in a casserole dish - dh
    cheesy chicken n rice casserole - Britt & Mandi
    grilled chicken with brown rice & green beans - me
    popcorn chicken & microwave mac n cheese - Michelle

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • homemade mac&cheese
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • The boys are helping me make pizza.  DH and I will also have caesar salad with that and the boys will have some peas and grapes on the side.  Very gourmet ;) 
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • imageKrisBriMcBunny:

I'm a short order cook tonight making 4 different meals for 5 people

pork chop with brown rice baked in a casserole dish - dh
    cheesy chicken n rice casserole - Britt & Mandi
    grilled chicken with brown rice & green beans - me
    popcorn chicken & microwave mac n cheese - Michelle

You're effing crazy. 

• Chicken and dumplings for us.
  • A mac 'n cheese spin off, chicken cordon bleu, and corn. 

I'm also making veggie soup, so I don't have to cook tomorrow! 

• Spaghetti squash casserole.  Salad. And probably some chicken nuggets for the kids to go with it.
  • imageNewNameSameGame:
    Spaghetti squash casserole.  Salad. And probably some chicken nuggets for the kids to go with it.

Clean eating? :D 

• Chicken fingers using this homemade shake-n-bake style mixture:

https://allrecipes.com//Recipe/homemade-shake-and-bake-mixture/Detail.aspx

Roasted baby carrots on the side (just olive oil, salt, pepper.) Maybe a salad since we have some lettuce that needs to be used. Leftover chocolate cake from a family baby shower for dessert.

• imager9stedt:

imageNewNameSameGame:
    Spaghetti squash casserole.  Salad. And probably some chicken nuggets for the kids to go with it.

Yep, but I ruined today already.  I woke up with a migraine so I ate some crackers with my meds, otherwise it would be an empty stomach.....and then I HAD to have coffee and the only way to down enough of it to help was to add my bad creamer that I'm trying to use up.....  Sooooo....cleaner eating than last week, but far from clean at this point!

xoxoxoxox

• imageNewNameSameGame:
    imager9stedt:

imageNewNameSameGame:

Yep, but I ruined today already.  I woke up with a migraine so I ate some crackers with my meds, otherwise it would be an empty stomach.....and then I HAD to have coffee and the only way to down enough of it to help was to add my bad creamer that I'm trying to use up.....  Sooooo....cleaner eating than last week, but far from clean at this point!

xoxoxoxox

I could never eat completely clean.  I like to eat as few processed foods as I can, but realistically for me?  It just isn't going to happen! 

• A sort of taco salad casserole with corn, red bell pepper, cheese, lettuce, and taco meat. 
  • pizza - DH is OOT and I am lazy.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Grilled chicken, corn, salad and (wait for it) tator tots.

I was going to make oven roasted potatoes (tossed in olive oil and parmesan) but Ruby was fussy all afternoon and just fell asleep at 5pm, so I didn't get to preparing the potatoes.  Frozen it is.

• Baked potato soup

cheddar biscuits

spinach salad

ETA: just found out my H is working late, so I'll do leftovers tonight and save what I posted above for tomorrow night.

• imagemamarazzi:

Grilled chicken, corn, salad and (wait for it) tator tots.

I was going to make oven roasted potatoes (tossed in olive oil and parmesan) but Ruby was fussy all afternoon and just fell asleep at 5pm, so I didn't get to preparing the potatoes.  Frozen it is.

::::throws stones:::::  White trash!  White trash!  White trash! 

• imageJOEBunny:
    A sort of taco salad casserole with corn, red bell pepper, cheese, lettuce, and taco meat. 

Recipe! 

• Steak and collard greens sauteed in bacon. Ds also had broccoli and green peppers. Strawberries for dessert.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH is having a store bought chicken and currently searching for a side.  DS is eating a cheese sandwhich and raw carrots.  I'm hiding in another room because of the hideous smell coming from the kitchen.  I'll be lucky if I can keep water down tonight.

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • We had rotisserie chicken, peas (frozen steamers) and fresh strawberries.   All so easy!

And chocolate chip cookies for dessert :)

• Leftovers. Both kids are sick, we're all exhausted. If we didn't have leftovers we'd be getting takeout.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Pizza.  The weather has been awful today and I am lacking motivation to get it together and cook.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Pancakes and bacon with a side of fresh pineapple.  Oh so healthy, I know.  But hey, I did find out that the kid ate brussel sprouts at preschool today, so I figure it balances out.

Ethan George 11.4.06 Marcus Harvey 3.4.11
    Angie ~ mom to Tyler (10yrs) & Taryn (5yrs)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I did cheese ravioli with whole artichokes on the side.

Sauce was toasted walnuts with curry, garlic, craisins, and alfredo sauce with some goat cheese thrown in. ?YUM. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"