Be jealous..... — The Bump
May 2011 Moms

Be jealous.....

Baked up some brownies this morning.  And I already had two squares.  Stick out tongue

Re: Be jealous.....

• so i just ordered from the kitchen (at the hosp) a brownie cupcake cant wait to eat it but not fair i only get one at a time

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2yrs TTC BFP 9/2009 2mths BR for dynamic cervix & PTL
  • Hate you a little bit. Wink
    Photobucket
  • Just ate half a loaf of chocolate bread... delish

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I just had a chocolate Coke and I think a brownie would have gone perfectly with that!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ohhhh we finally bought some Girl Scout Cookies this past weekend---hello 2 boxes have already been eaten. By me. Surprise
  • Ahh I just pulled brownies out of the oven! Brownie craving day I guess- yum!

• Mmm I could definitely go for a brownie, but I am making an oreo cheesecake tonight which will do!
  • Leaving right now to go bake some brownies...you had a great idea!
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That sounds delicious!  I have my glucose test today so I've been craving sweets all day just because they told me to lay off of them for the day.  Enjoy those!!
  • Yum! I love a warm gooey brownie!

Im so excited to get off work because Im going home to make Hello Dollies! (I believe some people refer to them as 7 layer bars??) They are soo good, I can barely restrain myself from eating the whole pan! I love sweets, Im keeping my fingers crossed for my GD test because I will be in a world of hurts if I have to cut out sugar!lol

• I was good all weekend being that my glucose test was this morning. Now I'm waiting patiently for DH to get home with girl scout cookies. I'm trying to decide if I should have them with my alcohol free wine or yogurt... Or both
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not to one up, but I made a pan this weekend, and ate 1/5 of it when it came out of the oven...  

Doesn't it taste AWESOME??? 

• image calm_angel_2003:
    so i just ordered from the kitchen (at the hosp) a brownie cupcake cant wait to eat it but not fair i only get one at a time

I hope it was decent enough to satisfy you.  How was it?

• yup, that is worthy.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image MissMommyMac:
    Mmm I could definitely go for a brownie, but I am making an oreo cheesecake tonight which will do!

I think that the cheesecake will definitely do!  Sounds yummy!

• image mrbear83:

Not to one up, but I made a pan this weekend, and ate 1/5 of it when it came out of the oven...  

Doesn't it taste AWESOME??? 

Depends.....was it a 8x8 pan or 13x9 pan?  Haha!!  Big Smile

• I love brownie a la mode. Yummmm
    [/IMG]Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image Lari29:

image calm_angel_2003:
    so i just ordered from the kitchen (at the hosp) a brownie cupcake cant wait to eat it but not fair i only get one at a time

I hope it was decent enough to satisfy you.  How was it?

actually it was pretty good and moist

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2yrs TTC BFP 9/2009 2mths BR for dynamic cervix & PTL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards