September 2011 Moms
Options

Steam Proof Baby Monitors

Okay, so this may be the world's silliest question, go ahead and laugh! But one of DH and I favorite time is *ahem* shared showers. I worry about this when LO is here. Do they have waterproof or steamproof monitors? Or is it completely irresponsible of me to have both of us in the shower while LO sleeps? Sorry, I'm completely new at this and was just wondering in my latest bathing.

ETA: The reason I ask about steam proof is because I usually take rather hot showers and our bathroom's ventilation isn't exactly the best. 

Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

Re: Steam Proof Baby Monitors

• Options
    Or you could just put the monitor on the bathroom counter and turn the volume up...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We keep a monitor in our bathroom so that we don't hear DS's humidifier in our room, but we can still hear him crying when we're sleeping. It's not specifically steamproof, but it doesn't seem to be affected even though I steam up the bathroom when I shower. And I can hear DS crying over the noise of the shower.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I shower while DD is napping almost every day and take the monitor in the bathroom with me. It hasn't affected it at all.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Bumpies! I really felt like a doof asking this question, but we all deserve a few doofy moments? LOL.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"