Trying to Get Pregnant

Damn You P.S. 22...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Damn You P.S. 22...

• I cry every time I see the commercial for the show Coming Home on Lifetime, the ASPCA commercials, the radio when it plays almost any song....I could go ON AND ON!!!!!  Stupid hormones!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKLN1179:

I cry every time I see the commercial for the show Coming Home on Lifetime, the ASPCA commercials, the radio when it plays almost any song....I could go ON AND ON!!!!!  Stupid hormones!

I cry at that commercial too!!!

And I def got choked up by PS 22.... so cute. 

• Loading the player...
  • Glad to see you're feeling better, MrsM - family time can be so therapeutic. As for my crying jags of late, yesterday's Sunday Morning show did a feature on how there aren't many "weepies" produced by Hollywood anymore, and just one clip from Terms of Endearment had me choked up. (I actually bought the DVD of that movie a few years ago to keep on hand in case I want a quick prompt for a good cry - makes me a bawling mess every time)
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • I cried watching "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV (I had it DVR'd and watched it yesterday).  It was the episode of the girl whose father passed away from cancer when she was around 6 years old and she and all of her sisters have all struggled with emotional eating and obesity.  Hit totally close to home.
  • I got super teary eyed during the Children's time at church when the cute little tykes are in the front with the pastor.
    Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good to see you back, MrsMooney!

My hormones have been crazy since we started TTC too. I quit watching One Born Every Minute because it always made me cry and feel even more sad that I'm not pregnant yet. I also cried at AI last week when J. Lo cried Embarrassed

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • I cry during every episode of The Biggest Loser. I also tear up when listening to certain songs. DH teases me about it.
  • imageKLN1179:

I cry every time I see the commercial for the show Coming Home on Lifetime, the ASPCA commercials, the radio when it plays almost any song....I could go ON AND ON!!!!!  Stupid hormones!

Me too! I also cry whenever kids sing, even if it isn't particularly good singing... They just sound so sweet and innocent! My kids performed a winter song for the school and I became all choked up. 

I also cry during many movies, or whenever watching a birth scene (reality tv or movie, I'll cry all the same!) 

ETA: I also cry during The Biggest Loser when they show them after their weight loss! I don't know why. 

• Twins! The only reason I watched the entire show was because I was waiting to see them sing.  I am addicted to them on YouTube.
  • Good to see you back MrsMooney! We missed you! :) 

I got teared up tonight when we went over to see a friend's 3 week old baby. Not at first, but just sitting there with her in my arms, and listening to her birth story and how surprised they were when her water broke 6 weeks early, and how the baby had to spend a week in NICU, just all of that made me tear up and cry! I felt like such an idiot! Then we talked about how we are TTC, and she said she knew exactly how I felt, and how even though it didn't take them long, how she still felt so terrible of the let down every month when they didn't get a +. I felt so much better after, and I got my baby fix in for a little while ;)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"