May 2011 Moms
Options

2nd timers - what highchair do you recommend?

I am a 2nd timer myself, but we got rid of our chicco polly highchair bc it made me stabby with all the nooks & crannies for food to get caught.

So we're looking again...  I love the concept of the Boon Flair - how it's all one EASY to clean piece, but in store it felt SO hard and uncomfortable.. and I know how comfort is pretty importanto when it comes time to feed! 

Any recommendations?

Re: 2nd timers - what highchair do you recommend?

• Options
    We have the Fisher Price SpaceSaver! Love love love it.  Takes up NO space and fairly easy to clean.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagemeghanchrisaz:
    We have the Fisher Price SpaceSaver! Love love love it.  Takes up NO space and fairly easy to clean.

I have this one too. My dining table is bar height so a regular high chair wouldn't be high enough.

Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
    Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDexter2011:

imagemeghanchrisaz:

I have this one too. My dining table is bar height so a regular high chair wouldn't be high enough.

ditto

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we have the fisher price healthy care booster deluxe .  it's awesome- cheap, small, we can use it on the floor, at the table, or toss it in the car to take to a friend's house.  it's the only one we've ever had and you can put it in the shower to rinse off to wash- soo easy. 
    bound to cover just a little more ground Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageamahrey:
    we have the fisher price healthy care booster deluxe .  it's awesome- cheap, small, we can use it on the floor, at the table, or toss it in the car to take to a friend's house.  it's the only one we've ever had and you can put it in the shower to rinse off to wash- soo easy. 

we have this too!  love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageamahrey:

Hmmm, this is making me re-think my registering for the full, upright chicco (sp) one. So, I guess you don't really need a big one? This smaller size will work? I have no idea, but in our small apartment, it would be much easier to find room for one of these instead of a big, bulky regular one. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMelanie051907:
    imageDexter2011:

imagemeghanchrisaz:

ditto

Space saver all the way! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, no space saver for us!! Our kitchen chairs weigh a frajillion pounds each, so hauling it to and fro would be a pain. Just not practical for us, anyways.
  • Options
    imageToBeMrsC6907:

imageamahrey:

we have this too!  love it!

We have it too and love it! It takes up zero space while in use AND when its put away :) Friends of ours have the space saver and really like it as well.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageamahrey:

Yup... same here.  I literally put it in the shower once a week or so and let it go for a few minutes and it comes out squeaky clean. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm getting the FP Space saver because our kitchen can't accommodate anything that stands alone.
  • Options

imagekgail11:
    Yeah, no space saver for us!! Our kitchen chairs weigh a frajillion pounds each, so hauling it to and fro would be a pain. Just not practical for us, anyways.

Where would you haul it? I don't understand your concern. You take it off the kitchen chair for the to and fro.

• Options
    imagetokenhoser:

imagekgail11:

Where would you haul it? I don't understand your concern. You take it off the kitchen chair for the to and fro.

Well I know for the booster we currently have for DS, it stays put on the chair. It has straps that go underneath the chair/in the back - so it's not just super easy to take off and move around. Plus it has scratched up the wood on the chair pretty good - so I'd rather not ruin another chair we own.

• Options
    imagekgail11:
    imagetokenhoser:

imagekgail11:

Well I know for the booster we currently have for DS, it stays put on the chair. It has straps that go underneath the chair/in the back - so it's not just super easy to take off and move around. Plus it has scratched up the wood on the chair pretty good - so I'd rather not ruin another chair we own.

i unhook ours multiple times a day because ds and i eat breakfast and lunch together at the table, but we all eat dinner together japanese style on the floor in the living room at a low table.  no problem- they are just pinch clips like on a backpack.  if you were worried about it scratching i suppose you could toss a hand towel or something under it too. 

bound to cover just a little more ground Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"