Multiples
Options

Baby trend Navigator?

does anyone have any comments about the baby trend navigator double jogger/

i just got one as a shower gift  thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby trend Navigator?

• Options
    We are registered for one.  When we were registering, another shopper told us it was the best.  My husband test drove it around BRU for quite awhile and liked the handling.
  • Options
    I have the last model and so far no complaints.  I have only used it a handful of times because we've had so much snow but plan to use it everyday when it warms up.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My advice... return it!  We have had nothing but problems with the front wheels.  I did a little google search about it and found that a TON of people had this same problem.  Some people were jogging with it and a front wheel literally popped off and their kids got hurt.  Then they tried to return it to the store with no luck, and tried to return it to BabyTrend with no luck.  In some cases, BabyTrend would send a replacement for the part that was broken, but it would be the wrong part!  I really wish I had not registered for this stroller.  I rarely take this thing out anymore and would NEVER want to jog with my kids in this thing for fear that a bad wheel incident would happen with us.  Even if it didn't have wheel issues, it barely folds up, and only *barely* fits in the trunk of one of our cars and absolutely does not fit in the other car.  I can't say enough bad things about this stroller!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"