Parenting after a Loss
Options

those with hat orders... knelli/mchell9 esp, come in:)

ok.  so all orders made prior to january 19 have been shipped (as indicated on etsy) as of today.

Hats received from these shipments we tried to make a bit big... so that they can get some fall/winter wear too.  IF they don't fit then... let me know midsummer and I'll offer you a  freebie or DEEP discount on winter item.  We want you to get good wear out of your hats:)

mchell/knelli.  I pulled your hats out of shipping and made some "spring" hats based upon our conversations.  I will send with what I have this week (waiting on some easter and saint patricks bows to clip in some) to make up for them taking so long and going past cold weather.   I purchased some cotton lightweight yarn while in TN and worked on them.  I'm pleased with them.... I hope this makes up for the craziness of life....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: those with hat orders... knelli/mchell9 esp, come in:)

• Options

So boots?  

Have or have not shipped?

• Options
    imageknelli:

So boots?  

Have or have not shipped?

shipped with 2 freebie hats.  Saint pats hat to follow when i get a bow.  (by weeks end) I'm also refunding boots cause they took so long and will probably be useless to you.  Sorry that I suck..... alas I cannot make boots and Mom really struggled with them post surgery.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered the Harper yesterday ;-) But I ordered 6-12 month so she should be in it for next winter so no rush and no worries!
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageuklawgirl:
    I just ordered the Harper yesterday ;-) But I ordered 6-12 month so she should be in it for next winter so no rush and no worries!

awesome!  thanks:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"