December 2010 Moms

I am gross.

Just sayin. I have not showered or brushed my teeth today, and I'm still in my pajamas. Sigh. Here's to hoping LO gives me a little break tomorrow.

Re: I am gross.

• Right there with ya!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're not gross...you're making me jealous! lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • imagelovesgummies:
    Just sayin. I have not showered or brushed my teeth today, and I'm still in my pajamas. Sigh. Here's to hoping LO gives me a little break tomorrow.

this is me basically everyday lol 

• imagexxbabycakesxx:

imagelovesgummies:

I used to be able to squeeze a shower in in the morning...not today. Can't wait for DH to get home :P
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    You're not gross...you're making me jealous! lol

for sure! just got home from work and would have rather been a grossy today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagexxbabycakesxx:

imagelovesgummies:

Me too.  Embarrassed

Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • imageNicole0012:

imageOhSewCrafty:
    You're not gross...you're making me jealous! lol

for sure! just got home from work and would have rather been a grossy today!

True...at least I don't have to go back to work yet!
  • imageMadison830:

Heck, I've had several opportunities to shower today but chose not to. There were other things I wanted to do instead!

I did wash my face & brush my teeth before wyatt and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. But I am definitely still in my Jammies. Embarrassed

*Thumbs up!*  :o

Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

• Not gross, you're a good mommy Smile  I remember those days ...now back at work I have no choice, gotta look presentable Sad  I would much rather be at home with my baby.  If I don't get a pay raise DH and I are talking about me cutting as many hours as I can, and still keep medical/dental benefits. ...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"